are women into cuckolding?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
are women actually into cuckolding? or do they only do this at thiers husband's request? Has anyone here ever known a woman who by herself preferred this?

Most women are not into this fetish and tend to do so at the insistence of their BF / husband. Many enjoy the situation and experience after they do it for the first or second time tho

My wife is not in any fetish... she just can't refuse a fuck here or there. By luck I did accepted that from the begining even before I knew words cuckold or hot wife. After 20 years active on that field she has extremely high number of cocks without really hunting for them...

Our family It was myWIFE ; Aila who wanted to share HER CUNT to other men too, Not only for me. She said that :" I want to SHARE MY PUSSY TO YOUR FRIENDS, AND OTHER MEN TOO" that is my fantasy, and very soon after that it was not anymore the fantasy. We have had very good and exciting life together since those days too, The first happened about 3 years after marrying HER.

Cuckolding is such a broad term, I had several short affairs soon after we were married but hub never knew till I got careless. He did know I was with many other guys before we married tho. When I got caught and we had the fights then disscussions we came to the realisation that neither of us wanted to divorce and he admitted it was actually a turn on for him that Ive been with others and he unknowinglly got seconds on occasion. I let him know I needed other men so we experimented with MFM 3soms which led to couples swinging and some IR. I cant imagine being with only 1 man all my sexual life, hub enjoys his role.

Reactions: toolman2c
Susan said:
Cuckolding is such a broad term, I had several short affairs soon after we were married but hub never knew till I got careless. He did know I was with many other guys before we married tho. When I got caught and we had the fights then disscussions we came to the realisation that neither of us wanted to divorce and he admitted it was actually a turn on for him that Ive been with others and he unknowinglly got seconds on occasion. I let him know I needed other men so we experimented with MFM 3soms which led to couples swinging and some IR. I cant imagine being with only 1 man all my sexual life, hub enjoys his role.

That about says it all. I gust like to watch her getting pleasured.

Hi Ms. Susan,

I agree that you've pretty much "said it all" (concisely). In particular, re.:

Susan said:
I let [my at first-involuntary-cuckold husband] know I needed other men, so we experimented with MFM 3-somes, which led to couples swinging and some IR. I cant imagine being with only 1 man all my sexual life.

I don't think there's anything in the ~200,000 year evolution of us homo sapiens, preceded by the ~5 million year evolution of pre-homo sapien hominids, that has prepared us for long-term... e.g., ~20 to 50 year-plus... monogamous marriages to the same person.

Susan said:
[My now self-acknowledged cuckold] hub enjoys his role.

Good. Sounds like a satisfying outcome for both of you.

—Custer

Susan said:
You are like my wife, but she has mostly fucked one OTHER MAN during our marriage. I never knew this was such a turn on. I am struggling with the concept that my wife will not respect me now that everything is in the open. She only humiliates me in the bedroom and never outside ethe bedroom.

Last edited:
there is no 100%

in my point of view - not every women - , it's educational problem.

in many cultures, sexual desires of women are regarded shameful, to need to hide.

in such social mood, how can we tell our inside without hiding.

simply, to men, if he has many sexual experience, he could be regarded capable man in social.

but how about women??

it can be broken their life... i bet she cant be a general social member.

so im sure there are so much more hiding desires of women than men's

here is a woman who has such fantasy.

but it's not mean everyone has.

wooo.. english is so difficult.

Reactions: toolman2c
bonnie84 said:
there is no 100%

in my point of view - not every women - , it's educational problem.

in many cultures, sexual desires of women are regarded shameful, to need to hide.

in such social mood, how can we tell our inside without hiding.

simply, to men, if he has many sexual experience, he could be regarded capable man in social.

but how about women??

it can be broken their life... i bet she cant be a general social member.

so im sure there are so much more hiding desires of women than men's

here is a woman who has such fantasy.

but it's not mean everyone has.

wooo.. english is so difficult.

I think your English is sexy. And you are also sexy for accepting your sexual desires as normal

I had been extremely sexual before meeting my husband, and after meeting him and his wife, at that time, and finding out they had a cuckold relationship made my life easier. My husband left his wife for me because she stopped having sex with other men. When we started dating, I told me now husband that he would never have to worry about that with me. I have always loved sex and a variety of men. I am 46 years old,and men of all ages approach me, pretty much daily. So,I am one wife who does like cucking my husband. I like the sex I get, and my husband feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men. For us cuckolding has worked very well.

DeeDeenCO said:
I like the sex I get, and my husband feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men.
I feel the same way. I actually feel closer to my wife when I see her fucking someone else. It's almost spiritual. Especially when he starts to cum inside her.

Reactions: purplejoys