Are you and your wife religious?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Question. Are you and your wife religious? From what I have seen, a lot of religious people are in to the cuckolding lifestyle.

I have seen many pics and videos where good christian women wearing cross necklaces sucking big black cocks

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, DaveJ and 3 others
I'm a good Catholic, if that is what you mean. We are regular Church goers and follow the Pope's directives. So when I was doing casual dating I would only use condoms for health reason as I wanted to avoid STD's. Now that I have a live in bull there is no risk of STD's so we do it bare and Rob and I accepted the consequences as all Catholic couples do.

We don't see an shame in our having black fathered children and we would always defend the right for me to be black bred

• Love
Reactions: redback, toolman, sc_david and 2 others
My wife is a good Catholic that pleases everyone, even the priest.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, redback, toolman and 3 others
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
My wife is a good Catholic that pleases everyone, even the priest.
Lucky guy - lucky gal

• Love
Reactions: sc_david
redheads said:
Question. Are you and your wife religious? From what I have seen, a lot of religious people are in to the cuckolding lifestyle.

I have seen many pics and videos where good christian women wearing cross necklaces sucking big black cocks

I don't think there's any reason to think that people who are religious are any more, or less, sexual than people who are not religious, in an average sense.

Reactions: CuckedByCarol, lovetolicktwat and Maxio
Custer Laststand said:
I don't think there's any reason to think that people who are religious are any more, or less, sexual than people who are not religious, in an average
Correct, I am not religious but my wife is but this has not stopped her having over 10 different men over the last 6 years , religious or not it makes no difference

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, AaronT, redback and 3 others
cuckhubby48 said:
Correct, I am not religious but my wife is but this has not stopped her having over 10 different men over the last 6 years , religious or not it makes no difference

Agreed. Human sexuality is a human characteristic, not a religious or non-religious characteristic.

Reactions: redback
Would love to see religious Christian wife fucked by the devil

• Love
Reactions: toolman
redheads said:
This can only be seen in the movies! In the philosophical reality, the Devil is simply the reverse side of the God-Absolute...😈

You could say something like that :D

imgcache0.46606098 (1).jpg imgcache0.51048313.jpg screennailcache0.186967570.jpg

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, redback, toolman and 1 other person
redheads said:
Would love to see religious Christian wife fucked by the devil.

Sorry, "the devil" is fictitious. Characteristics and actions attributed to "the devil" are all human characteristics and actions (or natural disasters).

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Sorry, "the devil" is fictitious. Characteristics and actions attributed to "the devil" are all human characteristics and actions.

I Know but even in a imaginary way it feels so hot, to see a very good christian wife getting fucked hard by the ugly repulsive Devil and devil making the wife pregnant

In many ancient cultures they made art like this

download.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul
redheads said:

This brings to mind a joke (slightly revised, so it's more relevant to this thread).

An engineer died and, moments later, found herself standing in line at the Pearly Gates.

When her turn came up, St. Peter solemnly inspected his gigantic book of records, then informed the engineer that unfortunately she had not made the cut and consigned her to Hell.

An instant later, the engineer found herself standing before a terrifying figure 15 feet tall who, in a deep, gravelly, evil-sounding voice, introduced himself as Satan and welcomed her to Hell. Um.... thank you, she said.

Time passed. Then, Satan's phone rang. It was God, calling for his monthly progress report.

Hey! said God. How's it going down there? (Having co-managed the universe for 13.8 billion years since the Big Bang, God and Satan were actually pretty good friends.)

Great! said Satan. It's never been better! That engineer you sent me has improved our lives — for instance, we've all been walking around on shoes with heat-proof soles that she invented. AND she's good in bed!

WHAT?! said God. It sounds like I made a mistake. Send her back!!

FORGET IT!! roared Satan. NO WAY!!! (Although they were pretty good friends, God and Satan didn't always agree.)

SEND HER BACK!! NOW!!! thundered God, OR I'LL SUE YOU!!!!

Satan roared with laughter. His heat-resistant phone line was actually beginning to melt. Finally, he got hold of himself. HAH!! he sneered. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO FIND AN ATTORNEY??!!
-------------------------------

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, 2wheel and DanW_cuckold
This thread also brings to mind another joke.

A religious man died and, moments later, found himself standing in line at the Pearly Gates.

When his turn came up, St. Peter solemnly inspected his gigantic book of records, then effusively welcomed him to Heaven. "We have many famous people here," he informed the religious man. "Is there anyone you would like to meet?"

"Why yes," said the religious man. "I would very much like to meet the Virgin Mary."

"Certainly," said St. Peter, and he guided the religious man off across the clouds where people wearing white robes were standing around strumming harps.

Finally, they came to a woman St. Peter introduced as the Virgin Mary. After pleasantries, he enquired of the religious man if there was anything he would like to ask her.

"Yes," said the religious man. "In all the paintings I've seen of you, you always look very sad. Why is that....?"

The Virgin Mary, still looking morose after 2,000 years, explained: "I wanted a girl."

Last edited:
yuiop said:
You could say something like that :D

imgcache0.46606098 (1).jpg imgcache0.51048313.jpg screennailcache0.186967570.jpg
i love her thighs, please show her butt n thighs from backside, bottomside, a bent butt pose of this sexy wife would inflate my ego,,etc

My wife is Methodist she cuckolded me with a Pakistani Muslim she worked for they enjoyed it I enjoyed it religion never came into it

Reactions: Gone
yes very, pussy is my church

Reactions: Gone
Kenbcolley said:
My wife is Methodist she cuckolded me with a Pakistani Muslim she worked for they enjoyed it I enjoyed it religion never came into it
was this in addition to your best friend who lived with you?