• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are you present when your wife fucks around?

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

How do you do it in your cuckold relationship more often?

• She meets the guy alone and informs me before or afterwards.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • I am present when she does it with another guy.

Votes: 39 48.1%

• Total voters

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
I wonder what happens more often in other cuckold-partnerships?

Reactions: franklyhorny and slutwifelina
I am never present but my wife does not tell me what went on either

Last edited:
Reactions: justsexy, toolman, franklyhorny and 2 others
We do both

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, slutwifelina, wsh and 1 other person
Mine never tells me and i have never watched

E5926CF6-0D78-4F94-AD28-9EEE8A30287E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, littlewilly, toolman and 5 others
My wife just fucks around and tries to hide it from me.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littlewilly, toolman, Lovasianladies and 4 others
Currently we have a distant relationship. She shares a second appartment at the place where she works. Yesterday I was out after work, checked my messages in the evening and saw only then her message from the afternoon:
"I'm going to have sex tonight"
When I videocalled her, she just have had a shower and was very relaxed. Her last sex was five weeks ago. Now she was picked up buy the same guy. She told me: "Don't be sad, I was only gone for two hours, we only had one time sex." She did not want to tell me any details.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny and jacques
I usually am allowed to watch as she brings her boyfriends home. She also fuck her boss and other black guys at her work.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Lovasianladies, littlewilly and 2 others
I let her enjoy herself when she wants, sometimes I meet guys at clubs and sen then to herm she always tells me. At parties I can see how much she enjoys cock

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman and franklyhorny
At 1st she cheated. An old family friend seduced her and they had an affair for a few months until I found out and demanded I join them. After that she would meet him while I was at work but tell me later. I joined them in a few 3sums tho. Now we only play together. She still has the occasional 1on1 with her lover but they are pre-arranged and I know beforehand. Her lover lives 3hrs from us so he usually visits us a few times a year and stays the night or weekend. I also have another friend about 4hrs away in the same area as her lover who has a nice boat. When he invites me on a fishing trip I will drop my wife at her lovers place then spend the day fishing with my other friend. I usually spend the night at my fishing mates place and pick my wife up next morning. That is the only time she plays without me now.

Must admit tho it is extremely erotic and arousing to drive 3hrs with her knowing she has sperm in her womb that isn't mine. Not to mention the relaxed and pleased look she has al the way home. But nothing beats being there and seeing it and participating in it.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Lovasianladies, toolman and 2 others
I used to try and find guys online that I thought my wife would like, then put her in touch with them.
We both always planned for me to be present when she played with anyone.
She had a bull for a few months back at the beginning (two years ago) and I watched them together all but one time when I was still asleep from the previous night and another time when she went over to his house without me.
After him we couldn't find anyone. She took over the searching on her own, but still couldn't find the right guy online.
Then, out of the blue late last year, she started talking to a guy again that she had a crush on when she was much younger. They had hardly spoken in years.
She eventually mentioned that she was available due to hotwifing and asked if he was interested.
He said he was up for it, but that I can't watch.
It's looking like they should hook up in the next few weeks.
So now I have to get used to the idea of not getting to watch and just hope they make some decent video for me.

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, toolman, franklyhorny and 1 other person
W have done both she met a guy at a hotel and sent me pictures and texts and another guy came to our house and I listened and watched.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, littlewilly, toolman and 2 others
My hubby is always therenT_yij54afcgk2puu781b5jrj2f_600.jpgnT_e5f1z5yzifsk486n2p0hauh3_600.jpgnT_pb8cnsit9j06yu1nk0t76v99_600.jpgnT_dkuxu4194iukp0hxxnbk1qj8_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: metalma, rcmohawk, Lovasianladies and 8 others
Startingtoeatcum said:
W have done both she met a guy at a hotel and sent me pictures and texts and another guy came to our house and I listened and watched.
Receiving those texts is awesome especially the on that says about to get fucked

Reactions: rcmohawk and franklyhorny
franklyhorny said:
I think a lot of guys are in the same situation.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
my husband takes the picturesnT_h1dsyf9e6phdj19zqj32yz8p_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Lovasianladies, littlewilly and 6 others
he is always around taking picturesnT_5zev4esdi3fpcihq6fxngdp6_600.jpgnT_gutn6u4vaeh5nyh7i3zpq8h6_600.jpgnT_10ivp2tgunh3cxgc01npqqhd_600.jpg

Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, ksbullforhw and 2 others
my husband takes all the picture

nT_ziu43szvryzh1uzsky6b1xh8_600.jpg nT_tft4t54tsdneravd3xv9gjyk_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, rcmohawk, Lovasianladies and 5 others
my husband always watchesnT_jbtdqe7i17xis1xht1ec8kak_600.jpg

Reactions: toolman, ksbullforhw, franklyhorny and 2 others