Are you thinking it?

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date

Pictureofagirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2007
I'm just now in the "big City" for a trade show. I went to some private parties etc. it's always about schmoozing it seems. At one party 2 black lawyers started to chat with me. Handsome young men, but we just discussed boring stuff really.

Then later at bar (another private party) I ended up chatting to another good looking gentleman (chatting and a little flirting I admit).

As I was talking to them, one thing ran through my mind: are THEY thinking of me in the "dark cavern" way right now? I admit...it made my thighs twitch hehe...

So, black men of Dark Cavern--do you think of us ...well...for lack of a better term...on the end of your cock...anytime you talk to us white ladies?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman
hi poag

do you feel very tempted with any of those black men ??

are you alone there?

hi sam. i'm with some coworkers...tempted? more like attracted.

• Love
Pictureofagirl that's a good question.

They are actually pleased to be even talking with a white girl. It's not just about fucking. Black people come from a place where even being near a white woman can be considered forbidden. That you are even talking to them holds great significance, and they cherish that.

Yes, they would want to fuck you, but you've got to understand that they see that as something "too good to be true" and really not within the realm of conscious thought. They see you as nobility, so they settle without qualms for whatever play you give them.

One of my earliest posts on this forum in an old thread titled "Determined to be bred" delves much deeper into this topic in the form of a fictional scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you freaking serious?

metalore said:

They are actually pleased to be even talking with a white girl. It's not just about fucking. Black people come from a place where even being near a white woman can be considered forbidden. That you are even talking to them holds great significance, and they cherish that.

Yes, they would want to fuck you, but you've got to understand that they see that as something "too good to be true" and really not within the realm of conscious thought. They see you as nobility, so they settle without qualms for whatever play you give them.

One of my earliest posts on this forum in an old thread titled "Determined to be bred" delves much deeper into this topic in the form of a fictional scenario.
:wtf:
What planet are you from? Do you think I feel lucky that some white chick will talk to me? Get real! This is why the question was posed to black men not you! The fact of the matter is that some men (black or white) will fuck anything that moves. Some of us are much more selective. Whenever you try to paint the picture with such broad stokes you lose the ability to see that it comes down to the individual.

As far as us seeing white women as too good to be true and not within the real of conscious thought. Are you on drugs? This site is based not only on BM attraction for WF but also WF attraction for BM. If you cannot accept the fact that it goes beyond some ancient taboo, then perhaps you should get out more. IR dating is out in the open.

Why is it that white women, especially married ones flirt like hell with me? Is it because I believe it is too good to be true. Get real. I feel sorry for you because you have such pin head views yet you come to this room. You must really loathe yourself! :bitch:

Men are alway looking for an opportunity

Pictureofagirl said:
I'm just now in the "big City" for a trade show. I went to some private parties etc. it's always about schmoozing it seems. At one party 2 black lawyers started to chat with me. Handsome young men, but we just discussed boring stuff really.

Then later at bar (another private party) I ended up chatting to another good looking gentleman (chatting and a little flirting I admit).

As I was talking to them, one thing ran through my mind: are THEY thinking of me in the "dark cavern" way right now? I admit...it made my thighs twitch hehe...

So, black men of Dark Cavern--do you think of us ...well...for lack of a better term...on the end of your cock...anytime you talk to us white ladies?

When a man comes up to you and makes "boring" small talk he's playing the part of the farmer planting some seeds hoping by the end of the night the conversation will bear fruit and he'll be sowing a different seed. I don't care what your opinion is on a big account or the Obama plan, and neither did those brothas you talked to.

Business trips are one the best places to hook up with the married white women. You were dressed to kill & 5 min's into the conversation they knew you were going back to a hotel room that night. You asked the question so i know you saw it in there eyes. All we are thinking is how hot you would look hot on all fours, it's to bad you didn't have a couple more drinks.

• Love
Metalore, what desert iisland did you just drift in from?????????
Good grief, where have you been all of your life to believe tripe like that????
:bitch:

Unless they were gay, every cell in their body wanted to "mate" with you. It a DNA imperative. T

metalore said:

I was in f---ing stitches reading that metalore - that was hilarious - replies were good too. Oh man I just hope you are a comedian and not being serious. Seriously though I had tears running down my face - hysterical.

Yeah I think bottom line is any man will have thoughts of you on the end Pictureofagirl - I know that can be kind of difficult for a woman to grasp sometimes and many consider inappropriate in working environment etc etc BUT it doesn't change our 'wiring'.

It always crosses my mind, usually when I first meet a woman. The first though that floats through my mind when I first see you is what you would look like in the bedroom.

Hmmm...i'm beginning to wonder if most men think it--not necessarily in an IR context...

I had many thoughts about my husbands friend and finally gave into to him.. My husband would not approve. I find myself now looking at black men in a whole different way and my mind is always wondering if I will give in again....

Pictureofagirl said:
Hmmm...i'm beginning to wonder if most men think it--not necessarily in an IR context...

The simple answer to your musing, PofG is Yes.

So many guys have said it so many times before here - the only thing that leads women astray in thinking we're not thinking it - is the new layer of the 'nice guy' , the 'concerned guy', 'the aloof guy' act and the PC BS that not only shouldnt men act on impulse - they certanily shouldnt be thinking it either. And if black guys choose not to tail along with the liberal BS - realising its emasculating effect and counter productive to actually getting laid well hats off to them!

Older4HotSlut said:
The simple answer to your musing, PofG is Yes.

So that's why the only thing talked about is the weather

There is a couple of additions or layers to this thinking and thats theres also the whinning little voice that some guys have inside their heads that kills their actions dead despite what they may want to do and say and the other is the brow beaten religious type that will instinctively thinks hes very wrong for thinking and imagining it and go get himself a shower or a birch stick soon thereafter.

I know what I'm thinking when talking to a handsome black man -- same as he wants from me! In fact, it's more directly sexual than when chatting up a white or other race guy. Don't you think there's a lot of added excitement from curiosity, lust, even a bit of fear, to turn up the heat?

• Love
Erika31 said:
Don't you think there's a lot of added excitement from curiosity, lust, even a bit of fear, to turn up the heat?

I agree completely

sleepystudent said:
It always crosses my mind, usually when I first meet a woman. The first though that floats through my mind when I first see you is what you would look like in the bedroom.

On a serious note, that is true for any man talking to any woman, especially in the setting mentioned by the OP. Race has nothing to do with that, it's typical human nature.

• Love
Maria,

I'm sure most guys initially talking wityh ya out of the blue have some sexual interest. White boys want to know what that ass looks likes. Most of us brothas will find out though, LOL...if Interested.

stop playing like you know you ain't got a body built for the brothas, sugar.