• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Argentina Wife looking her first bull

• Thread starterferlatina
  • Start date

ferlatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2008
We are a white middle aged couple from Argentina, living for the time being in the US. She is a sexy 31 ‘years brunette with incredible legs and latina type body. Recently told me she needs attention from other men to make her feel sexy and being fantasized with IR. She told me has a fantasy that she would like to have sex with a black guy. She even works with a black guy that she wants to have sex with.
Not sure if I should let her try. What happens if she likes it?
She find the allure of a black man to strong to resist and she looking for a regular friend to be involved with us. Here her pics...what do u think about my sweet wife guys?

Attachments

• 0-1--------------.jpg
    0-1--------------.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2,017
  • 0-BrazilB.jpg
    0-BrazilB.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 5,020
  • 0-BeachDressB.jpg
    0-BeachDressB.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,423
  • 0-jamaica3B.jpg
    0-jamaica3B.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,457
  • 0-Miami---B.JPG
    0-Miami---B.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,578
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung
mmmm nice :D

She must see my pics :D:D

Smoking hot...great curves!

thnks for the comments....more pics;)

Attachments

• nueva.jpg
    nueva.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,575
,,,,,,fist of all, any black guy would fuck her senseless, I mean I would fuck her like I fucked this Brazilian chick(looked/shaped like ur wife) just last month. Us black guys love the South American babes like your wife. Yes she will love her some black cock, but just accept her becoming a slut for black cock, at least you will know it, she is going to fuck a black guy reguardless, because if I ever see a woman like that I am going to prusue her, like I did the Brazilian.,,,Sorry, but dam she is sexy as hell, I would go ape shit fucking her. Did not mean to sound so dam horny abou it, but your wife is a black's kryptonite, rest assure, that 90% of every black man that sees/means her, also wants to fuck her.

argentina woman's vagina is very wet

smells like fresh seafood salad (eat it bro) (buenos aires bbuuy)

Attachments

• come-to-argentina.jpg
    come-to-argentina.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 924
lewis said:
,,,,,,fist of all, any black guy would fuck her senseless, I mean I would fuck her like I fucked this Brazilian chick(looked/shaped like ur wife) just last month. Us black guys love the South American babes like your wife. Yes she will love her some black cock, but just accept her becoming a slut for black cock, at least you will know it, she is going to fuck a black guy reguardless, because if I ever see a woman like that I am going to prusue her, like I did the Brazilian.,,,Sorry, but dam she is sexy as hell, I would go ape shit fucking her. Did not mean to sound so dam horny abou it, but your wife is a black's kryptonite, rest assure, that 90% of every black man that sees/means her, also wants to fuck her.

Thnks for the comments....and Dam....the fake pic is so fucking hot!!....(Im jealous) I am consumed with the thought of seeing my wife being sexed by a hung black man.I have told her how sexy she looks while sucking cock and told her I would love to see her sucking a black cock. She did not say anything but I could tell she was thinking about it for a while. She is conservative How do you convince her? A sure way here...

negro argentina

hay papi

Attachments

• papi-argentina.jpg
    papi-argentina.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 868
Last edited by a moderator:
negro time

argentina vagina wet this day

Attachments

• papi-argentina1.jpg
    papi-argentina1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 859
request #2

argentina meat meats negro meat on a beach

Attachments

• negro-argentina-3.jpg
    negro-argentina-3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 469
How about sharing a face pic with us.

I'd love to see my wife with blacks... David...Love your work...can u continue fake our pics....incluyed me...

Fascinated

Some more pics in the brazilian beach last year...

Attachments

• 0-jpg..jpg
    0-jpg..jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 875
  • 0--jpg.jpg
    0--jpg.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,037
  • Beach1-jpg.jpg
    Beach1-jpg.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 765
Very sexy wife. I hope she does take a black lover.

Reactions: toolman2c
Ferlatina,

Just got done chatting with your wife and I think she will take the plunge once you two return to the US. I'm hoping we can work out a meeting shortly - but I'm sure she will let you know.

Looking forward to more.

finally, the black steak for argentina wife

take it papi

Attachments

• finally-argentina.jpg
    finally-argentina.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 610
searcher308 said:
Ferlatina,

Just got done chatting with your wife and I think she will take the plunge once you two return to the US. I'm hoping we can work out a meeting shortly - but I'm sure she will let you know.

Looking forward to more.

Is ok...she told me about our chat. I have a little question. Im very nervous about...but excited too. I am consumed with the thought of seeing my white wife being sexed by a hung black man for first time..Np if u want know her better...but I think she is shy and maybe she must learn about all this. What do u think?

Can u imagine my wife in the first date with her bull...?:bowdown:

Attachments

• Telo.jpg
    Telo.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 511
  • Telo-.jpg
    Telo-.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 481
  • Telo---.jpg
    Telo---.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,031
  • Telo----.jpg
    Telo----.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 500
fascinated newbies

what do u think...? can travel to Miami and Orlando area:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Telo-----.jpg
    Telo-----.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 370
  • Telo------.jpg
    Telo------.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 645
  • Telo-------.jpg
    Telo-------.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 559
She is fucking hot!!! I hope you enjoy the feeling of your wife being owned, I hope your prepared for that. How exciting this must be for you.

Users who are viewing this thread