• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Argentina Wife looking her first bull

• Thread starterferlatina
  • Start date
I love Argentine women! One of my best friends wife is an Argentine her and her family are beautiful! Bring her to Toronto Ferlataina... I'd take good care of her ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello thnksfor the messages...two more pics if u want fake. We talked recently with a very hot black guy from Orlando.:redface:

Attachments

• 1-----------.jpg
    1-----------.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 544
  • 1--------------.jpg
    1--------------.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 403
Hey....friends...I send another set of pics of my swettie

Attachments

• DSCN3004.jpg
    DSCN3004.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 412
Last edited by a moderator:
well...how are u

last...night...

Attachments

• DSCN3009.JPG
    DSCN3009.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 493
Latina you are on very beautiful woman. Would love to deliver you to my Master as a holiday gift.

She a very sexy beautiful wife and yes, a black man would definitely enjoy having her. She is the type of latin woman a black man would really pleasure by thrusting so deep inside her with his big black shaft. There is something about a latin woman that black men can't resist. I know, I enjoy them alot and love feeling my hard black cock deep inside their wet hot pussy. It feels so good when you know a sexy hot beautiful latin woman is cumming all over a black shaft when having intense sex.

I have a black friend whose currently living in Buenos Aires. He can defeinelty give your wife ehat your looking for, Send me a PM if your interested.

WOW!!! She's smokin!!

blackhrdck4u said:
She a very sexy beautiful wife and yes, a black man would definitely enjoy having her. She is the type of latin woman a black man would really pleasure by thrusting so deep inside her with his big black shaft. There is something about a latin woman that black men can't resist. I know, I enjoy them alot and love feeling my hard black cock deep inside their wet hot pussy. It feels so good when you know a sexy hot beautiful latin woman is cumming all over a black shaft when having intense sex.

Thnks for your comments....kisses

great pics.

Well, we decide to return after a time to be absent. A lot of work. Even we seek to be able to know a correct man for my wife, bearing in mind that we will visit USA in next December. I share with you some other photos

Attachments

• DSCN3010.jpg
    DSCN3010.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 460
  • baile del caño.jpg
    baile del caño.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 373
Good any opinion of us will welcome...

Attachments

• Dress primera noche.jpg
    Dress primera noche.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 423
  • Dress año nuevo.jpg
    Dress año nuevo.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 669
She is fucking hot and needs to be feed a steady supply of dick
Because a broad like that is too hot for one man.

MrVoyeurXXX said:
This thread is total bullshit, don't you folks read or you too busy clicking images and jacking off?

First, the man says his "wife" (more likely just some woman whose pictures he's found on the internet and recycling here) told him she needs more cock and is fantasizing about interracial sex and black cocks. Then later on in this very same thread he changes up and tells us he's told his "wife" he wants to see her with black dick and she thinks he's nuts, wants nothing to do with a black man.

If you're going to come here and start a fantasy, don't try to insult our intelligence - be consistent with your bullshit.

All you got to do is read the first line "middle aged white couple." Later in the message he talks about his latina wife. SMH...

Looking forward to hearing more...thanks and bye for now,
Karla

Hello, I am in Argentina....

Hmmmm slutty latina *****...love to fuck her infront of u

ferlatina said:
Well, we decide to return after a time to be absent. A lot of work. Even we seek to be able to know a correct man for my wife, bearing in mind that we will visit USA in next December. I share with you some other photos

terrible yegua!

Users who are viewing this thread