• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Arkansas MWF

• Thread starterImaScorpio
  • Start date

ImaScorpio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
I am looking for a BM to seduce my very conservative wife. She is very beautiful, nice ass, sexy smile and small tits. She has never been with another man except for her ex bf she gave a bj to. like i said she will have to be seduced, but she will give in. by the way did i say she likes to give head.

I am still looking for a BM to seduce my wife, hell anyone for that matter. Is this site for real or is it just a bunch of fakes? I am Serious, i want my wife to go blk.

I have found, that you will get more interest if you post a pic or two of your hot wife. Good Luck.

I am 22 & very much interested. I live in Northwest Arka

Let me know what you had in mind and then message me at my yahoo ID of: penner_talent or contact me through email at penner_talent@yahoo.com - hope to hear from you, and find out more about what kind of ideas you may have had for your innocent sounding wife.

still looking...

I am still looking....hopefully i will get a pic soon for every one to see. It seems that there aren't many people from my area. We live in Central Arkansas but go to Memphis TN. alot.

i'll train your wife good. she will learn to love black cock and want it more than anything in the world. email me at:
blackbullfnu@yahoo.com

I will get wife addicted to black dick. I live in NW ark. Drop me a line at cbr1000_77@yahoo.com. Send pics if you got them.

I am still looking.

I am still looking for a BM to seduce my wife. She is very conservative and she knows i want her to go blk. She has not said no, but she has not said yes either..Come on guys help me out. Any ladies i could use some tips from you as well.

hello,

I live in Dallas ,TX however I do travel your way alot. I would love to get to know you and your wife. I am 5' 7", 165 lbs dark skin, shaved head and very atheltic built. I am very well educated ,and i am also training for my first bodybuilding contest. If you would like to know more about me please email me at drelp@yahoo.com I will send you a pic if you email me.

goog luck in your seach,

drel

big cock

Hello
Professional, financially secure black male in North Dallas
would love to meet/greet attractive shapely married or single
white females. I am 6 ft1, 195, med br skinned , br eyes,
muscular athletic build, well endowed + long lasting and very oral.
I love to please and I promise you won't be disappointed
E-mail me at Dallasbm@aol.com or Dallasbm@yahoo.com for
more details..
Hope to hear from you soon
Lj

BBC here in Memphis if you're able to come this way...let me know.

Black Professional in Memphis....let me know if your really interested.

T

im located in central arkansas, email me im last312005@yahoo.com and we can talk more about what you have going, Im very dominnat and it helps if your on the submissive side.

Seduce her?

ImaScorpio said:
I am still looking for a BM to seduce my wife. She is very conservative and she knows i want her to go blk. She has not said no, but she has not said yes either..Come on guys help me out. Any ladies i could use some tips from you as well.

Hell just show her some of these guys cocks on here.I'll help turn her out.rainyskies2002@yahoo.com-want pics first though.

Users who are viewing this thread