• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Article: Making the Most out of the White Female Servant

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Making the Most out of the White Female Servant

In the hierarchy of Black controlled society the white female is well above the white male. She is more desirable for many things than the white male by both Black males and females. She fills a different role than the white male servant does and can be used for different purposes.

Often a Black owner will take control of a white couple, it's sort of like two for the price of one. The white wife often assisting the Black owner in the training of her now subservient spouse. This saves the Black owner time and effort and improves the white husbands training.

In every case I know of, when a Black owner takes control of a white family they immediately enforce a "no sex for the husband with his wife rule". The white wife's sex immediately becomes the property of the Black owner. And since sex is always way better with her new Black owner and the threat to her of being shut off from that sex as punishment is very meaning full to her she will see that it is enforced and that any attempts by her husband to have sex with her go directly to the attention of the Black owner to be dealt with.

Once this occurs the white husband feels very isolated and understands that his wife is truly Black owned and will enforce their owner's rules.

White wife's are usually put through a re clothing period where they learn to dress provocatively often much to their white husband chagrin but obviously to the pleasure of their Black owner. A typical scenario is no more pants or panties. Short and low cut dresses, more makeup and jewelry and high heels. This attire displays the white wife in more appealing way and allows the Black owner to show off his property or to share it with his or her friends who are also impressed with the appearance.

The white female is very much eye candy and in the case of the Black Man having two or three married white wife's provocatively dressed and accompanying him in public displays his power, confidence and status as a Superior. For the white female it means enjoyment, pleasure, excitement and power as well that she never got from her white husband. The power for comes in knowing that her husband is at home cleaning house or doing laundry or taking care of the baby while she does not have to do such menial things.

For more, go here: Black Master SHANGO's Zone: Article: Making the Most of the White Female

what is your on Asian couples....where do we stand?...:)

I guess Jimmy the Greek got it wrong. As a white male bull I find all of this really amusing, but hey, go for it.

Rodney1 said:
I guess Jimmy the Greek got it wrong. As a white male bull I find all of this really amusing, but hey, go for it.

As a white Bull, you have higher status than a mere white husband under the thumb of his wife. If you bitch-fuck a few white husbands, you can get them into the right mindset ready for the Black Bulls to train them into the submissive roles they need to become proficient in.

I bitchfuck white wives, Latin wives, Asian wives, black wives, and varied other mixes in front of their husbands in some cases and in others I don't. It depends on each situation. I don't know that they need to be proficiently submissive to me anymore than they need to be to a black bull or an Afghanistan bull. Either way it is fun and rewarding.

Rodney1 said:
I bitchfuck white wives, Latin wives, Asian wives, black wives, and varied other mixes in front of their husbands in some cases and in others I don't. It depends on each situation. I don't know that they need to be proficiently submissive to me anymore than they need to be to a black bull or an Afghanistan bull. Either way it is fun and rewarding.

But if you pound his ass, you inprint in his brain the new belief that you can visit his wife anytime you wish, now or in the future - and she is free to take lovers of her choice for all time once YOU give her permission to do so. You could also take the guy for a small tattoo to remind him that he has long-term obligations to his wife.

Lmao. This may be some of the most ludicrous stuff I ever read. Hey, Tomas, answer me a quick question - if the white male is so inferior, why do so many black females want white men as their lovers, husbands and partners? To paraphrase your language, surveys show that over 60% of the black females today would choose being impregnated by a white male over being done so by any black male! Speaking of statistics, I should tell you that I have had my fair share of black girls and they are the hardest to get rid of when you want to end the fun. Black girls just love a nice white boy.

cuckingcrazy said:
Lmao. This may be some of the most ludicrous stuff I ever read. Hey, Tomas, answer me a quick question - if the white male is so inferior, why do so many black females want white men as their lovers, husbands and partners? To paraphrase your language, surveys show that over 60% of the black females today would choose being impregnated by a white male over being done so by any black male! Speaking of statistics, I should tell you that I have had my fair share of black girls and they are the hardest to get rid of when you want to end the fun. Black girls just love a nice white boy.

Some black girls want taboo sex for the curiosity of "not conforming to rules any more". They can get all the sex they want from black studs just by undoing a button on their blouse OR asking for it outright.

But when sex is so available, it becomes almost like something you do every day as a routine thing. It can lose it's "scarcity celebrity value"

The fun for black girls is to discover how many notches in their belt they can get from bedding down a white guy, especially if he is a virgin and needing someone to teach him about sex. Most of them are ever so grateful, and will be eating out of a black girl's hands before she has finished fucking him.

The majority of white guys lack the instinctive confidence of a black lover, but they have a novelty value in the game of collecting "notches".

A black girl may act shy to turn a white guy on, so his spunk flow is bigger and shoots harder into her hole. She wants him to feel he has unloaded with a force so great that he becomes addicted to sex before she goes home.

Saraha, in the real world, most black girls, like any other woman, just want a nice guy, who works, is responsible, is respectful, decent and loving to them, whether he is white or black. Sadly, it is usually white men who fit those requirements.

See, in the real world, men like Tomas who talk about "breeding women" wouldn't get laid by any normal, rational woman (white or black). Which, for the sake of the human race, is a good thing. I don't mean to attack Tomas, but, outside of forums like this, most woman and men don't think about sex and marriage in the ways that are discussed here. Some people want to be controlled by a hung, black stud, so be it. It's the exception, not the rule.

I would agree that black girls may also want white guys as part of the whole taboo thing. It's actually the reason why I first was attracted to black girls many years ago. It was the taboo factor. After one date, one talk, one dinner, one night of sex, I realized they were the same as any other woman. I dated many black women in my life. More than one wanted a LTR or marriage with me.

The fun for black girls is to discover how many notches in their belt they can get from bedding down a white guy, especially if he is a virgin and needing someone to teach him about sex. Most of them are ever so grateful, and will be eating out of a black girl's hands before she has finished fucking him.

The majority of white guys lack the instinctive confidence of a black lover, but they have a novelty value in the game of collecting "notches".

To me, these points are as absurd as the points made by Tomas. See, Saraha, some of those fine young black ladies I dated, dropped to their knees and sucked my cock right outside a barroom door (in the middle of a night out, with people passing nearby) because they wanted to please me and satisfy me. My white cock and my physical qualities and characteristics turned them on. More than one was stone in love with me.

Confidence isn't a race issue, nor is being a good lover or a good man. Black women aren't devious, manipulative beings looking to get white boys as a notch in their belt. They want someone to love and build a life with just like every other woman. You can have your fantasies as can Tomas. For me, I'll stick it out in the real world, where women aren't constantly thinking about big black cocks and being bred (not to mention the fucking gene pool).

Hey real world, get the fuck out of my fantasy!

Saraha said:
As a white Bull, you have higher status than a mere white husband under the thumb of his wife. If you bitch-fuck a few white husbands, you can get them into the right mindset ready for the Black Bulls to train them into the submissive roles they need to become proficient in.

Uh huh, so if I become gay and fuck some ass then I am somehow masculine and a bull. Will that mindset still count if I suck cock and take it in the ass too? C'mon, the best way to be a bull is too fuck a masculine mans assertive dominant wife in front of him and see his humiliated jealousy as I dump a load in her after a bitchfuck. Secondly, you seem to imply that a white bull's status falls below that of a black bull, but I've fucked enough Asian, Caucasian, and black/ebony wives married to black men to know that they like being dominated by white bulls. And the big black cock is just as much a myth as the little white cock.

Saraha said:
But if you pound his ass, you inprint in his brain the new belief that you can visit his wife anytime you wish, now or in the future - and she is free to take lovers of her choice for all time once YOU give her permission to do so. You could also take the guy for a small tattoo to remind him that he has long-term obligations to his wife.

No, if I pound that ass I am GAY. Women and their husbands like me because I have charisma that suits each situation and I fuck/role play each scenario to fill a fantasy in our lives. For this reason they give permission and cross the threshold of marriage for the eroticism and novelty.

Saraha said:
Some black girls want taboo sex for the curiosity of "not conforming to rules any more". They can get all the sex they want from black studs just by undoing a button on their blouse OR asking for it outright.

But when sex is so available, it becomes almost like something you do every day as a routine thing. It can lose it's "scarcity celebrity value"

A black girl may act shy to turn a white guy on, so his spunk flow is bigger and shoots harder into her hole. She wants him to feel he has unloaded with a force so great that he becomes addicted to sex before she goes home.

OMG, you should write news for FOX. I'd like to see a scientific pole conducted to clarify these assertions. I've busted my nut just as hard for a white, Japanese, Filipina, Palauian, Korean, Indian, and various other races as I have for a black woman. The amount of nut you break off is dependent on many factors from how turned on you are to love, the sheer thrill, how many beers you've had, dirty talk, the way tits jiggle, ass, and OMG I could keep going. I am not a black woman so I am not gonna discuss whether they like black men or white men more, but if socioeconomic counts for anything some of them may give the edge to whites. And if that is the case, then they are shallow. And the part about white men somehow being less amorous than black is pure speculation to the point it ain't worth debating.

Users who are viewing this thread