• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

as promised we had a real blast

• Thread starterwhite_wife_on_cam
  • Start date

white_wife_on_cam

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2004
hubby enjoyed this as much as i did..still looking for bbcs in bama..please add comments to keep us posting

looks like someone had a good time

Great looking wife! Looks so hot with a black stud.

white_wife_on_cam said:
hubby enjoyed this as much as i did..still looking for bbcs in bama..please add comments to keep us posting

Please keep posting you are one hot lady blk male N. AL

where?

Devvin...where in Al. are u?

Decatur and yourself?

very sexy pics wish i could get my wife to try it....would love to see more pics so i can live my fantasy thanks

great pics

i wish i could get my wife to do that. you are some lucky

im ebony girl wud love to do that as i watch u on cam is it poss

white wife

your wife looks real good with that nice black cock in her.

white_wife_on_cam said:

nice pics dev. i am a white wife in alabama looking for the same

Hello, white wife on cam I am from Alabama I live near Auburn AL. I love the wife she's sexy ass hell and from the looks of it can take some dick. I would love to give here some of my thick long tool. You can reach me here or at trojanxlc@excite.com

All Alabama Married White Women

All you married white women that want that pussy worked over come to Talladega. There are alot of Black men just waiting for your white ass. If you want breeding that can be arranged also. Just want to fuck a long, thick, hard and Black cock, come on. We have a Black college here just waiting for little white women, so bring that pussy on.

Users who are viewing this thread