As sissy cuckolds, how do you deal with depression?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
I really feel like my ex in the past, when she found out about my sissyfication, changed. When I dealt with depression, she didn't pay attention or let me know things would be alright. I was getting isolated and she kinda stopped show affection or checking in on me.

I am guessing that is something a lot of us experience. Once we get into cuckolding and sissyfication, a lot of feelings change in the wife, and we need to deal with depression alone?

How do you deal with depression as a sissy cuckold?

I kind of being a bit distant so my wife can have fun with her large cocked boyfriends — while I rub my schribbled up dick — dicklet —- really a fag clitty now and love rubbing it — when depressed, put on some panties and go find a top to fuck you —- always feels better after man-sex — love the bottom role

I enjoy sucking cock :)

Back when i was really in the cuckold mode, i tried to concentrate on how happy my wife was to not have me annoying her, while she got all the great sex she needed from real men, usually Black. And the amusement i could provide her when she and often her men would use, abuse, degrade and humiliate me for their entertainments ... times i treasured because it meant i was not totally worthless in her eyes. focus on her happiness, and what you CAN do ... not on your own failures, or greedily on what you are missing.

It does happen, dealing with your role, your sexuality, finding who you really are. And in my case the hormonal changes. It was not easy. But you should not go through it alone, For us, a cuckolding relationship (and flr) is a loving, sharing and supporting relationship. Where both should feel good and be the best 'selves' you can be. Try to always communicate your feelings, understand each other. Make sure you communicate always.
I was lucky that was the case with us from the start.
And I agree, focus on her happiness, it is your happiness

Reactions: SissyForDawn
Well, I kinda disagree. Your own happiness is important. The affection you receive. Inclusion in the relationship, activities and life events. What you like to do. Your own fetishes, kinks and fantasies.

It is a partnership, not a one way street.

AngleBaby said:
Well, I kinda disagree. Your own happiness is important. The affection you receive. Inclusion in the relationship, activities and life events. What you like to do. Your own fetishes, kinks and fantasies.

It is a partnership, not a one way street.
110% you deserve to be happy. You deserve to be cared about. Don't for a second think that some woman deserves you fulfilling her fantasies while you are treated like shit. A sissy cuck is a very scary thing to admit to being or play the role of as it is. It should not role over into your "normal" life, in terms of how you are or aren't treated. We may be sissy cucks but don't let some bitch stomp on your self worth or your soul. The right wife will always stop and have time to nurture our help. The wrong one makes fun of her sissy and those ones are just scummy whores. Good riddance

This is a tough one. My first wife wasn't too keen on my sissy side, although she tolerated it to some extent. We were still able to compartmentalize it, and remain emotionally and even physically close for a fair number of years until we did divorce. My mistake was that I compartmentalized too much as well. I should have found at least some time and space to accept myself, and even find a man or two to satisfy my needs on the side like she did. It would have brought things to a head sooner, but in the long run that would have been better for both of us.

Last edited:
I do understand the original poster, you get use to something then she changes and says no. My cuckoldress changed me into what she wanted, then 20 years later tried to change me back and i didnt want to.

So its sad yet i have decided to wear what i want regardless of her current view.