• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian fuck toy

• Thread starterchisut
  • Start date

you and her in the hotel room, what would you do ?

• Use her as your own sex toy. Fuck her holes day and night.

Votes: 79 52.3%
  • Tie her up, and charge random people $20 a fuck.

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Call all your friends, and gangbang her real good. Film the whole thing, than post it on here.

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • Buy her dinner, than fuck her throat until she pukes it all out.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Destroy her, and show her what ATM really is !

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Your pool sucks !

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters

chisut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2012
What would you do to my hot little slut, if you were in a hotel room for the weekend ?

Frankly, I'd love to see her and my wife go at it while we sit back and watch for awhile before swapping women. She is very lovely!

Sounds like a hot idea

Put her in a spreader bar doggy style and fuck both her holes till my balls are empty.

Here are some more boobs

you got the finest Asian fuck-toy at hand, I have ever stroked to....! I mean, look at these huge boobs, also her lips are so big - perfect for sucking cock....! I wish I was in a hotel room with her, her dressed up in insanely high heels with a butt-plug in her ass and waiting for two other playmates to take her on....

First of all, I would handcuff her hands, tie up her legs, blindfold her. Then I would start from her boobs: I would lick the nipples, bite them a little, suck them until they are become stiff. Then I would put a thick long dildo (black one) in front of her and order to take that in her mouth. She would have to gag a lot, I would push her head with my hand in order to force that cock deeper in her throat. I would watch her asshole becoming tight and loose again because of the gag reflex, and later I would put two fingers in her butt to feel this. After that I would take my cock out and stick it in her butthole as deep as I can (and my cock is not small for sure). I would make my wife suck you while I bang your girl - this would motivate me to do as good as possible. Then I would fuck the shit out of your bitch. Also, her blindfold would be removed so she could watch directly into your eyes while gagging on big black dildo and having the ass abused by a stranger. Later she would orgasm intensively while I would cum in her mouth and force her to show you how she swallows every bit.

Reactions: hikawade
her lips r very interesting ......... she's a good cocksucker ??

She looks filthy. Lets see her with her legs open.

Here are some open legs, and ass. And yes, she a great cocksucker !

wow...!

Thank you so much for the great pics, that now let us examine her three fuck-holes. The 1st pic is great, because all 3 fuck-holes are in line....The second shows, that her ass is well-widened, like it should be with such a great fuck-toy...!

she looks like an awesome fuck

More of delecious gaping ass !

goodness, what a beautiful cum-filled ass-hole...! Is she also dressed-up sometimes as the perfect Asian fuck-toy in insanlely high heels?

High heels !

she is soo hot and sexy...love her kisses to this sex bomb,looking for more!!

omg, you are one lucky man - these heels are soooo sexy and high......plateau open toe stilettos with ankle strap - a great taste in heels and the perfect Asian fuck-toy is complete....
thank you so much for the hot pics!
...can't wait to see Asian fuck-toys upcoming 3-hole-adventures....!

Id do some good damage to a slut like that

Love to fill that slut with cum

Wow so very hot! I saw you post a few pictures of her a few times but never this many at one time. I would love to see more of her. What is her story? Is she wanting to bang someone new or have a bbc?

Users who are viewing this thread