• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian guy cuckolded by white girlfriend

• Thread starterDLH
  • Start date

DLH

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2010
I am a Korean man who is probably very lucky to be with my hot blonde white girlfriend. I have never been attracted to women of my own race and being with this beautiful white woman makes me so lucky because I myself am not very good looking, short in stature and have a very small penis (4 inches). She is willing to overlook these things because I am a very good person compared to her ex's and treat her like a queen.

She tells me she is happy with me because i can provide for her and doesnt complain, but I know in bed I can never satisfy her. just last week, i found some texts with her and her white ex-boyfriend. They are definitely fucking behind my back. She once admitted he had a bigger dick than me but i didnt say anything about it.

she does not know that i know, but i am fully prepared to tell her that its ok with me. I know i can never satisfy her. I think i go above and beyond (working 2 jobs) so i can give her things and pay the rent on the apartment she lives with me in. (i pay all the rent). I just hope in the end i can marry her and that the cuckolding wont hurt my prospects.

I don't think a small penis has to reserve you to being a cuck, but if it feels right for you and isn't causing you inner turmoil, then enjoy it.

As you've said, there are risks involved in opening yourself up to her about being happy to be a cuck. There are girls who will fuck like hell behind your back, but if you tell them you know about it, they'll deny it and never give you the satisfaction and respect to admit what they're doing. Other girls will admit it, but if you tell them you don't mind, they'll think you're a sicko. So who knows how your relationship will go.

You have a level head about cuckolding, and I wish you the best. I also wish more cucks had such clear states of mind. Don't make a fool out of me - I hope I don't read in the future that you're in a chastity device, wearing panties, and giving head. :eek:

Your hot, blonde, white girlfriend could be wrongly classified by some as "young, dumb and full of cum", but judging by her ability to cuck you for quite awhile before you learnt the truth, it just proves she is actually an INTELLIGENT BLONDE.

Hopefully, you will eventually get the chance to see how much sound she makes when "more than 4 inches" enters her groves. That initiation will transform your mind for life.