• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Hotwife ready to breed and meeting a new stud this week.

• Thread starterprettynfitasian
  • Start date

prettynfitasian

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2021
After a 1 year haitus my wife is finally back! For a while she just said she is not interested in other guys then her mind was changed when a 6 foot 4 young and hung Spanish gent expressed sincere interest. He answered a local ad I placed in a chat group in Philly. After some vetting he asked if he could text her so I gave him her number. Now this is fun because I can see how much they chat and exchange pics. He is working hard ! He has been talking with her for 11 days and they are meeting Thursday. He said they will meet then he will get a room. Its fun knowing that he likes me to know what she is talking about. He said over the weekend it got sexual and I saw that she sent pics. I have no idea what they were. Any ideas? She sent these pussy pics to another guy a few years back that he then showed me.
So I think she will be happily fucking him this Thursday after they have coffee. I will post updates and he told me he will send me pics and video of the encounter.

8a907ed9-1a3c-4920-bfa1-fa33630a51a0.png 297fae45-3b63-4663-90a8-012e34f7d754.png 463d4a01-cb17-4daa-8784-c77aa1248d1f.png a1c4b517-1ee9-49a0-b1e2-d234cf831031.png a8618783-ad0f-4efa-92bd-1288460b4bc0.png bbb2df3f-f4bc-4fe5-abcc-5041646a9232.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hikawade, Xpubic and 26 others
fitasian said:
After a 1 year haitus my wife is finally back! For a while she just said she is not interested in other guys then her mind was changed when a 6 foot 4 young and hung Spanish gent expressed sincere interest. He answered a local ad I placed in a chat group in Philly. After some vetting he asked if he could text her so I gave him her number. Now this is fun because I can see how much they chat and exchange pics. He is working hard ! He has been talking with her for 11 days and they are meeting Thursday. He said they will meet then he will get a room. Its fun knowing that he likes me to know what she is talking about. He said over the weekend it got sexual and I saw that she sent pics. I have no idea what they were. Any ideas? She sent these pussy pics to another guy a few years back that he then showed me.
So I think she will be happily fucking him this Thursday after they have coffee. I will post updates and he told me he will send me pics and video of the encounter.

8a907ed9-1a3c-4920-bfa1-fa33630a51a0.png 297fae45-3b63-4663-90a8-012e34f7d754.png 463d4a01-cb17-4daa-8784-c77aa1248d1f.png a1c4b517-1ee9-49a0-b1e2-d234cf831031.png a8618783-ad0f-4efa-92bd-1288460b4bc0.png bbb2df3f-f4bc-4fe5-abcc-5041646a9232.png
Your wife has a gorgeous pussy. Very fuckable.

Reactions: hikawade, sswanabe, prettynfitasian and 1 other person
Any updates?

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
Sorry it's taken so long for an update but I do believe she is meeting with her new stud as I type this. She told me earlier she was meeting a friend from work for some dinner. I will find out tonight for sure but I think shes out having fun)

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Eamdaniel, StetsonPersuasion and 1 other person
fitasian said:

Perhaps you wife would like to be my next art model ?

z1.jpeg

She is meeting him Thursday. She did not meet him last week , I was mistaken. But she is definitely meeting Thursday and she is excited.
She casually mentioned it last night to me. I checked her phone records and its non stop texts between them. She also sent 2 pics to him last night, I can only imagine it is like this one that she sent a former fuck buddy. I hope I will get at least a creampie pic from him as he promised!

picstext.png a8618783-ad0f-4efa-92bd-1288460b4bc0.png

Reactions: Fishfillet, Eamdaniel and cpl4fun13
Its on, hope i get some pics/ video:)

itson.png

• Love
Reactions: Eamdaniel, ZackN and StetsonPersuasion
She sent him this. I think she is ready ?? :p

Screenshot.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Filipinalust, Donnierules, lknforfun and 4 others
Well she just left ro meet him. Damn she looked fucking good. She also let me pick out sexy pink underwear. This guy is gonna cum fast.

Reactions: Eamdaniel and StetsonPersuasion
Gorgeous pussy... yum!

Reactions: prettynfitasian and StetsonPersuasion
They met but did not fuck. They were outside talking for an hour at a cafe. She told me she likes him and was holding his cock in her
hand but just not ready to fuck. I suppose she does not want him to think shes slutty.
Poor guy really deserved some good fucking but he is hanging in there.

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Han, it Will be worth the wait!

So its been a few weeks. They meet again tonight. Updates to follow hopefully they send me some pics.

Reactions: ZackN, Eamdaniel and love2watchAsians
After work we came home and she said she will meet him in a few hours. I helped her pick some sexy black lingerie and she got dressed. Tight jeans boots and sweater. She told me she would text me once they meet at hotel.
As promised she texted me the address and that they were together.
She has now been gone for two hours.
No pics though and I really don't expect them .
I think he's fucked her several times now.
I am rock hard.

Reactions: Eamdaniel, lnohhnvm, love2watchAsians and 1 other person
fitasian said:
After work we came home and she said she will meet him in a few hours. I helped her pick some sexy black lingerie and she got dressed. Tight jeans boots and sweater. She told me she would text me once they meet at hotel.
I am rock hard.
Hope we will get some vid n pic

• Wow
Reactions: Donnierules
She came home and was quite giddy. Seems she liked him. She said he took video and will send. We fucked afterwards. I could taste his residue and she was not so tight as usual. She fucked like she was in heat.

• Love
Reactions: Eamdaniel, monkeybrnz, eriknb and 3 others
fitasian said:
She came home and was quite giddy. Seems she liked him. She said he took video and will send. We fucked afterwards. I could taste his residue and she was not so tight as usual. She fucked like she was in heat.

Lucky

Reactions: lnohhnvm
fitasian said:
I am rock hard.
;)

fitasian said:
Hope we get to see the video too

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion and lnohhnvm