• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Lady San Antonio

• Thread starteryauwalak
  • Start date

yauwalak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2004
Mature Asian lady 57 yrs old, in San Antonio TX a little plump around the edges (5' 4" 135 lbs)but working hard to get into shape interested in finding a nice older black gentleman that would enjoy the company of a obeident lady from Thailand. Have been divorced for six years and now relize that I feel so much more freedom with a black man than I ever could have before, I can now be myself and follow my heart, mind and sexual needs. My heart tell me to be a slut, my mind tell me to be discreet, and my sexual needs are having a hard, black cock to worship. My favorite place is between the legs of a black man sucking that cock and begging him for a mouth full of his cum. un-cut cocks a plus - if interested please write me at yauwalak54@y...

Reactions: franklyhorny and primisky
Hi, I would love to hear and know more about you. I' a little younger and in the Houston area, but I'm in the San Antonio area often. I am that Dom BM you seek or can be for the moment. Looking forward to hearing back from you. "dark_luv1@sbcglobal.net"

Users who are viewing this thread