• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian nurse wife

• Thread startergorgeouswife
  • Start date

gorgeouswife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2018
My wife is a nurse at a local hospital. She is in her mid thirties. We both love it when she sleeps around.
She is very selective as to who gets to fuck her. She has been a hotwive for about 2 years and has spread
her legs for some of the doctors at the hospital.
Love attending the annual Christmas hospital party and making small talk to guys who have fucked her
married pussy. They think she is cheating on me.

Reactions: Ravi, Readyu, love2watchAsians and 11 others
Coyotepower said:
****** her nude pictures for being a slut
Would be enjoyable to see her and enjoy her

Coyotepower said:
****** her nude pictures for being a slut
She is not a slut. She a wonderful wife and mother. She just likes to spread her legs once in a while for others. We are very secure in our marriage and we both enjoy it. She does it only twice a year or so.

Reactions: Charlesthethick, Deviant dad, Capt. Ron and 3 others
gorgeouswife said:
My wife is a nurse at a local hospital. She is in her mid thirties. We both love it when she sleeps around.
She is very selective as to who gets to fuck her. She has been a hotwive for about 2 years and has spread
Love attending the annual Christmas hospital party and making small talk to guys who have fucked her
Seems like you guys have a nice healthy thing going on there! Thank you for sharing and making it such a matter of fact and life!

Reactions: Charlesthethick
Do we get to see her pics???

Reactions: Readyu and CharlieBull
gorgeouswife said:
Would love to see this gorgeous wife who enjoys some very hot sex. Nothing better than a married woman who enjoys alot of attention

love sharing her once in a while.

8A5ED2D7-E2ED-4D11-9360-A1EED963BBD2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GentlemanGirth, Maxio, Ravi and 19 others
gorgeouswife said:

She is gorgeous!!

gorgeouswife said:

she has a great ass and body

Reactions: DiegoSC and Readyu
gorgeouswife said:

she's got the same ass as my asian wife!

IMG-2208.jpg

Reactions: Beano, Useyourwife, hotwife70 and 4 others
where is she from?

Very sexy, i hope you share her face pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread