• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian slut 4 blk cock in springfield IL

• Thread starterasianslut4blkbreeding
  • Start date
A

asianslut4blkbreeding

hello im japanese and italian slut seeking a well endowed blk man for some good fucking i am 5 ft 9 185 42dd real im looking for a man who likes toshare and have gang bangs if intrested message me at asianf4blk42dd thats my msn messenger name

Hi, you sound very hot indeed. any photos to substanciate your claims? Please post or give links if so.

asianslut4blkbreeding said:
hello im japanese and italian slut seeking a well endowed blk man for some good fucking i am 5 ft 9 185 42dd real im looking for a man who likes toshare and have gang bangs if intrested message me at asianf4blk42dd thats my msn messenger name
I am 53 yrs old 6ft4in and 175 lbs that can travel to your area on a regular basis..... 9 in and thick and have a talented tongue and can cum 3-4 times in an afternoon or evening... if this is what you are seeking let me know

HI...i'm in the St.louis area and can travel there to give u what u need...email me or look for me on yahoo messenger ace_stl if interested

Users who are viewing this thread