Asian slut wife Internet swap fest!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
I have been thinking about new fun ideas to gather the other members that have hot ass Asian wife's.
Let's all get together on a specific day and post pics on Join.me just for fun!
We can all privately log in and show off our hot Asian wives to eachother and J.O. To eachothers wives!

Sounds like a good idea...I need some more hot pics of my asian wife though!

Same, our pics are old, but I'm going to take some more soon. She wants me to get some pics of her in her new slutty panties, sucking my cock, with her rabbit vibe in her etc. We'll definitely share those.

Sounds good!
Let's shoot for a couple days from now. Give everyone a chance to take some nasty pics of their wife sucking their cock and modeling nude, getting fucked, toys...etc.
Maybe 3 day countdown???

After the weekend might be better, I'm going to be working late this week a lot, but if I don't get any new pics I'll try to join in with what I can scrape together.

Not crazy about join.me though, I have too much sensitive work stuff on this computer. I'll put up a gallery to share somewhere instead.

talldomguy said:
After the weekend might be better, I'm going to be working late this week a lot, but if I don't get any new pics I'll try to join in with what I can scrape together.

Not crazy about join.me though, I have too much sensitive work stuff on this computer. I'll put up a gallery to share somewhere instead.

You can email them to me and I will put them up for everyone to view during join me session if you want?

You already have a few of her pics, so sure, why not?

Tokyocouple said:
I have been thinking about new fun ideas to gather the other members that have hot ass Asian wife's.
Let's all get together on a specific day and post pics on Join.me just for fun!
We can all privately log in and show off our hot Asian wives to eachother and J.O. To eachothers wives!

no teamviewer? i am ready

eroscenter said:
no teamviewer? i am ready

DUDE! First you blow up my inbox with PMs then fail to obviously read through ANY of the threads regarding pics of my wife. Put your dick away and think with your brain before you become annoying to people.
I enjoy showing my wife off but don't like being bothered about it 24/7.

i that sounds like a good idea

mrock said:
i that sounds like a good idea

Nice!
I have been wanting to see your wife!

Tokyocouple said:
DUDE! ...I enjoy showing my wife off but don't like being bothered about it 24/7.

LOL:D In my case, there were guys sending in spammy or malware infested links to my email inbox. As rule of thumb, never ever click on an unknown link before checking it out at g0oogle (just copy & paste the link's URL into go0ogle search box, and you should be able to see if the link is a thrustworthy one).

Might be showing her in about 2 hrs.... Any guys with Asian wives want to join in?

Canwe get a preview?

So hot for seeing her finally!

Hi Tokyo,

for once I seem to be here while you are active ... I am so hot for seeing your gf ... let's go for it, please

scharf_25 said:
Hi Tokyo,

for once I seem to be here while you are active ... I am so hot for seeing your gf ... let's go for it, please

ha ha! thats funny. well...Im waiting to see the other guys wifes first. post a pic of your girl or a quick join.me link