• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Slut Wife

• Thread startercfmp
  • Start date

cfmp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2010
My Hot Asian Slut should be used by Black Bulls in this dress...

Lets see her fucking some black bulls or it didnt happen.

love to see her in action

many Asians are not interested in blacks.

is your asian?

Damn, she's hot! Looks like she has a great body. What nationality is she? Of course, we would love to see more pictures... has she participated in the lifestyle yet?

Personally I think she would look hot getting any big cock no matter what dress she's wearing!:D

Thanks she is such a good slut

lets talk ?

cfmp said:
My Hot Asian Slut should be used <<cut>> in this dress...

OK - I've fixed your first line.

Hot body, great dress, perfect position - I'd love to be approaching stage right!
:)

Hot Asian Slut Wife

Here is more of this hot Asian slut wife. Please post your comments and how you would use her and humiliate her cuck husband. More comments will result in more pix of this sexy slut.

Jay

Attachments

• 3..jpg
    3..jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 393
  • kl..jpg
    kl..jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 373
  • Hot Wife 094.jpg
    Hot Wife 094.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 327
Yes...a big black cock rammed deep into her ass...and another even larger chocking the shit out of her as he rams it down her throat. Make sure the kids get to see mom fulfilling her purpose.

Thanks...very nice Body.....!

What a great ASS. Look at Morgan Freeman smile. Uha... i bet he would like to get this hottie all worked up.

Sexy... love to fuck her.... Hot, hot!!!!

Nice...how old is your slut.? I want to know if she fuck others.?

Users who are viewing this thread