• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian slut wives ONLY >

• Thread starterOhyea!!!
  • Start date

Ohyea!!!

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2007
I think there should be Asian slut wife ONLY forum. There's NOTHING hotter than a slut asian wife. Pics/stories of them getting fucked, pics of creampies, pissing, facials, feet, lingerie, etc., etc..

I love slut asian wives!!!

• Love
Reactions: eriknb, GentlemanGirth, slutwifeSammi and 3 others
I fully agree, theres nothing better than a hot asian slut!

Asian Wife

Yes I love th eidea of hearing from other asian women that are married like me and love black men and sissy white men

Reactions: Andiwho and eriknb
aznmilfluvsblack said:
Yes I love th eidea of hearing from other asian women that are married like me and love black men and sissy white men

Ok.... post some pics of urself to prove ur REAL...

Post some pics and tell us some of your experiences.

pics?

ert85 said:
Post some pics and tell us some of your experiences.

I second that motion...

my slut

this is a pic of my wife she loves her pits licked as she gets fucked is there any pit lickers in the house.

I agree there should be more asian wifes! Most pretend to be innocent but loves to be fucked by well hung men. I love to lick the pits when she is being fucked!!

My ex was asian and a lot of her friends ended up getting with black guys(I'm white). She would always tell me about what her girlfriends said about them having big dicks. Needless to say we aren't together anymore and she has been with a black guy since. She always loved comparing them to me.

Reactions: wmjacking
asian sluts

please post pic. of your sexy asian wifes

Asian Women, due to their very small size and weight, were created to be sluts. Sex slaves. To be dominated by big white and black cocks while the Asian men wank off as their slut wife is gagging on BBC.

I agree that asian wives are the hottest. I am married to an asian wife. She is from a very conservative family. It has been 15 years since our marriage and to my knowledge I can't believe that any woman could be so hot as my wife is. Since our marriage she had sex with 13 guys. She is very selective. The last one was quiet young to her and she fucked him for about 3 years. If she like a guy, then after initial screening...she wants to suck him...have her pussy filled with a guys cum and she is very anal and wants the warmth of cum in her tight ass too. She says i want to be fucked and at times i want to make love. And she does that. She is so faithful to me which is beyond imagination.
I have asked her for naked pics and she has agreed its just that we have a busy lifestyle but I shall post her pics soon.

Reactions: eriknb, LBFM-VA2014 and HornyAsianLover
My Asian slut

See if we can't get this thread started as a place for us to post pics of our Asian sluts. Here's a pic of mine showing off her yellow fuckmeat. Will keep the pic up, and post more, if there are healthy amount of responses and if other members post pics of their Asian slut. Enjoy

Reactions: wmjacking
Although I wouldn't call her a slut-wife, here is a married asian lady I had the pleasure of fucking a couple times a few years back. She was 50 and 15 years my senior. She was loud and had a very juicy, delicious pussy. Her husband had no idea. Very much into giving head and wanted me to take her anal cherry. As much as we tried it hurt her too much, and I could only get my head in. Have lost contact with her. After myself she started fucking a 21 year old guy. I hope she got what she needed!:)

Attachments

• DSC05699.JPG
    DSC05699.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC05704.JPG
    DSC05704.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 603
Reactions: HornyAsianLover
McFiddlestick said:
See if we can't get this thread started as a place for us to post pics of our Asian sluts. Here's a pic of mine showing off her yellow fuckmeat. Will keep the pic up, and post more, if there are healthy amount of responses and if other members post pics of their Asian slut. Enjoy
nice pussy

heres mine

McFiddlestick said:
here's mine, i love her loose pussy

Attachments

• DSC00405 - Copy.JPG
    DSC00405 - Copy.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 638
  • SANY0037.jpg
    SANY0037.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 526
  • Love
Reactions: VeteranBull and HornyAsianLover
Have to agree,Asian girls are beautiful. Cuckoldplace.com has a subforum only for Asian wives. Very Popular ! I'm sure a similar one here would be very popular.

We alson have to agree. Eventhough we are not for asian Slut-wifes, se enjoy to look at the beautifull girls. Keep on.

Hi everyone, this is my first post, just signed up yesterday.

My first wife was an oriental slut. She didn't fuck around on me very much, but wasn't afraid to spread her legs for some guy that she liked. I fucked her loose pussy a few times and had to guess at whether or not someone else's dick had been in there.

But alas, she fell in love with someone else and left me. She took all her pictures so I have nothing to post, but I will search for a llook alike so everyone will have an idea of what I lost.

I am also a big fan of Asian Women! They are so dam hot! Their sensual faces, their tiny firm bodies, cute little feet, and extremely tight pussy's. I also love to see these little Asian Women being taken by large hung black cocks. Their petiteness against a hugh black man is so eroitic. I can never get enough.

I am married to a Filipina who is still in the Philippines. But when we are together we share "Black and Asian" sex movies. See appears to like them but deny's that black cocks are bigger. I hope when she is here to live, that she will open up more about black cocks. I would like to share this fantasy with her with more depth.

Reactions: Andiwho

Users who are viewing this thread