• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian sub/slave addicted to BBC - Part II

• Thread startermarquisdesade
  • Start date

marquisdesade

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2009
When Ben emptied his load inside her mouth he told her to rest for a while as he will be fucking her more in few minutes, we both left the room and pulled the door behind us, in the living room I told Ben when he tried to talk that I was not mad at him but I would like to understand and that we will talk tomorrow but for now he should continue as if I was not there and not to say a word to Yuko about me.

We went back to the bedroom and Ben released her from the restrains and turned her on her back pulling away the pillows but leaving one that he placed under her ass, he took one of my spreaders and he attached it between her legs keeping them wide open and then pulled her legs toward her head and attached her wrists alongside her feet, finally he firmly attached the two ropes on each sides of the spreader to a hook on the wall behind Yuko’s head.

Now she was completely opened and ******* with her lower body elevated, yuko started again to beg him to fuck her again, Ben knelt between her legs and began rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips, Yuko went crazy and her moans louder, she could not move and after teasing her for almost 15 minutes he started penetrating her wide open soaked pussy, she had an instant strong orgasm and she let out a long sigh, Ben was very excited too so he placed his large hands on her thighs and with all his strength began pounding her deep.

Yuko went berserk and she was moving her head fast from one side to the other and short of breath, Ben kept pumping Yuko’s swollen pussy hard and deep for more than 30 minutes until he shot another big load inside her pussy. Ben then made a sign to me to watch what he was going to do next, he placed three of his fingers deep inside Yuko’s over stretched pussy and collected a good amount of his cum mixed with hers and brought it to Yuko’s lips and told her to lick his fingers and swallow, Yuko did as she was told.

I wrote a note to Ben telling him that I will be leaving as it was almost 7pm and usually he would be leaving around the same time before I get home.
I went for a short drive to give him the time to leave and I returned home at 7:30pm as usual, when I came in Yuko was in her Kimono on the sofa, I greeted her and I told her that she looks tired, she answered me that she had a long tiring day, I smiled and told her that she should go to bed early to recuperate.

The next day around 11am Ben called me and I told him that we could meet at a nearby coffee house at 4pm. When I got there Ben started to talk so I stopped him and told him that I am not angry and that we have been friends and fellow Masters for almost 6 years and that he was also member of our private group. I explained to him that I just want him to tell me how this all started.

Ben said that he stopped coming to our gathering because he knew how much Yuko liked him but she would not let him fuck her ass or swallow his cum, so the last time he was with her he told her that he will stop coming as he was frustrated with her and that a sub/slave do not hold back anything from her Masters. Then after three months he got an email from Yuko telling him that she missed him and that I was busy and not taking care of her for almost 6 months and asked him to come and see her, first he refused as he was aware of my rules but she kept sending him emails and telling him that she was very horny and that masturbating is not enough for her, she wants to feel again his big cock inside her. Ben told her that if she will not change her stands on swallowing his cum and allowing him to fuck her ass he would rather stay out.

Finally after two weeks of emails she agreed to start by swallowing and then will try to accept to have her ass fucked gradually as she is scared of the pain.
Ben said that he has been seeing Yuko for three months now, twice a week from 4:30 to 7pm, she would leave her office an hour early on those days to take a shower and be ready for Ben by the time he arrives at 4:30, she told Ben that he should not worry about me coming unexpectedly as I never come early and if for any reason I would call her first to tell her.

He said that to ensure that Yuko will do what she promised Ben did not fuck her during the first two meetings, he would spank her and tie her up, eat her and finger fuck her but he would not let her suck him or hold his cock. Finally at their third encounter Yuko cried for a long time and Ben had pity on her and he let her suck him until she made him cum, this time keeping her mouth open and looking him in the eyes she started swallowing Ben’s cum without wasting a single drop.

From that day and at every encounter Yuko would suck him and then swallow his cum, she developed a strong liking of eating cum. Finally!! Ben knew that fucking her ass with his massive cock would take more time, he understood her hesitation, from the next meeting he began working on her ass hole with his tongue and fingers getting her to get used to being probed, during the following six weeks Ben would come over and using the same routine of getting Yuko excited and horny to the point of going out of her mind keeping begging to be fucked after he spanked her and eat her well.

Ben would spend time playing with her ass hole applying the desensitizer and pushing a finger or two inside her while fucking her with one of the dildos, Yuko gradually lost all resistance and began asking Ben to fuck her ass, this took place for the first time when I was there he said to me. When Ben finished talking I told him that I want him to continue seeing Yuko for another week and that I will be present like this time without her knowing but at the second encounter I will let myself felt when he would be fucking her in the ass.

I attended the next encounter soon after Yuko was restrained and watched her fucked in the ass for the second time by Ben and then seeing her taking his cock and swallow the huge load of cum.

The next and last encounter I got there as in the previous times and waited until Ben began fucking Yuko’s ass and then I made a loud noise as if I just barged in on them, Yuko let out a scream while Ben did not stop pounding her ass, he just called my name, at this point Yuko started to cry and repeating how sorry she was, I told Ben not to stop and then with a firm angry voice I told Yuko to be a good slave and to please her Master Ben.

I watched her again reaching a level of excitement in her voice when she asked Ben to release her hands, I nodded to him and when he did she took off the blindfold and looking at me she reached with her two hands to her ass cheeks and pulled them so hard and told Ben to fuck her ass as hard as he could as she loves it very much.

I watched in owe Ben ‘s massive cock plowing her ass hole and pounding her so hard that I had to hold her from her waist to prevent her from being thrown forward. Ben fucked her for almost another 20 minutes pulling out his cock completely and then going back all the way with his 11” hard cock, her ass hole was a gaping hole and remained like this even after Ben shot his load inside her. Yuko sat and placed her hand under her gaping ass hole and she gathered Ben’s cum dripping out and looking at us both she liked the cum from her hands and swallowed it.

In the living room still naked I told Yuko to bring from my toy’s box the pink inflatable plug, it measures 6 inches with 1” in diameter deflated and 3:5” inflated, I told her that from today onward and for one week after she comes from work she will insert the plug in her ass and inflate it to the full capacity and keep it on until she goes to work the next day. She bent over and took easily the plug inside her and pumps it to the max, she sat on the floor next to me and Ben and I told her that the plug will make her ass hole permanently flexible and that from now on she will never refuse to swallow her lover’s cum or refuse her ass to anyone. Looking up at me Yuko said that she is a slut and a slave and she will always obey her lovers & Masters and will never refuse anything from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread