• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian sub/slave addicted to BBC

• Thread startermarquisdesade
  • Start date

marquisdesade

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2009
I had to post it again to fix the problem of paragraphing. sorry

Asian sub/slave addiction to BBC - Part I

I am a white executive in his mid sixties, dominant and demanding absolute obedience from the women I am with, actively involved in the BDSM circle and the Alternative Life Style community for the last 20 years.

When my last GF/Slave had to relocate with her husband to a far away State, I searched for a new submissive slave to take her place, I prefer them usually in their late twenties to mid thirties with a nice compact bodies and a willing husband if married.

I got lucky six months later when by chance I met Yuko at a supermarket, that was some nine years ago, Yuko is Japanese with a long silky black hair, 115/120 pounds at 5’6”, beautiful face and a firm tight body, she has a set of tits (34c) that stands firm with huge dark nipples, her skin is smoother than silk with a round high ass, something that is not very common among Asians.

Yuko was just 27 years old, thirty years my junior then, she arrived only few months before to work for a multinational Japanese company, she never married and almost virgin at 27, she did not know much about sex or her own sexuality since she came from a small town in Japan. Yuko never saw a black man until she arrived to USA and of course never met one until I introduced her to one of my fellow Masters later on.

She was extremely shy and to my good fortune I soon discovered her submissive character, Asian women are usually submissive to their men especially in their native environment, it is their culture and I could not have hoped for a better pupil to introduce and train into the BDSM.

It was a fantastic, fun journey since then, changing Yuko’s habits from wearing “Granma” panties and bras to go without any, from constantly wearing pants to short dresses and skirts, from flat shoes to high heels and garter belts. In the beginning of her training she was hesitant and a bit scared but her submissive nature prevented her to say anything, eventually she got hooked to her new life style and status as a sub/slave, enjoying the excitement of her new self especially when we go out dressed aggressively sexy showing some skin but still very elegant.

She enjoyed watching the expression on men’s faces whenever we enter a room and the envy of women. Yuko training lasted for a year; she would be restrained, blindfolded and gagged, spanked and flogged until she begs to be fucked. During the course of her training she experienced her first BBC, he was one fellow Master, needless to say that after her first experience she got addicted to BBC and she would welcome every opportunity that I would make available for her.

Over the years I set strict rules for my sub/slave, she would never ask, demand, refuse or hesitate in carrying any instructions or demands made by me or any other Master to whom I assigned her. Her obedience is complete and if the rules are broken my punishment is swift, soon after I met her Yuko became highly sexual and she needed sex constantly, the circle of friends and partners that I kept made sure to give her what she needed, so the punishment would be physical and of course deprivation of her sexual needs for a month.

The only resistance that Yuko demonstrated was her unwillingness to give her virgin ass to her lovers or to swallow their cum, she would suck them and receive their load in her mouth but she would not swallow any of it, this was also a source of disappointment to her lovers. I of course took her ass soon after we met and I enjoyed it very much, she would prepare herself for me anytime I tell her but she would resist any attempt by others.

Within our circle of almost 30 men, there are 12 blacks that have been with Yuko and she has developed an irreversible addiction to BBC, but in spite of her strong attachment to them she would not let them fuck her in the ass. This was a major and a constant source of frustration to the men.

The main rule was that Yuko would not entertain any one in the absence of her Master unless I assigned her to one which is a rare occasion as I enjoy watching her being disciplined, restrained and used. Early this year some urgent financial matters kept me very busy and the stress took a toll on my sexual needs, I should say that I have neglected my beautiful horny slave for a long period of time, as a sub/slave Yuko could not complain or ask and I was hoping that I would get out of my mess soon so that I could take care of her.

I usually come home around 7:30 pm or a b hat day I felt bad and since it was quiet I decided to go home early, it was 4pm and I wanted to surprise Yuko by being there when she comes home at 4:30 from work. When I arrived at 4:20 I found that the main door was not properly closed and I wondered if I have omitted to close it when I left this morning, the area where we live is very safe and secured.

I pushed to door and I entered the house when I heard a loud moaning coming from the bedroom, first I thought it was my imagination then I heard it again and I recognized Yuko’s voice, I left my brief case quietly on a chair and I tiptoed toward the bedroom, the door was left half way open, Yuko was naked on her belly with couple of hard pillows (especially made by myself for such purpose) under her belly raising her ass high up, her legs were spread apart and attached to each side of the bed to large rings for that purpose, she was blindfolded and her arms were also tied up.

she was breathing heavily and moaning like an injured animal, begging the man to fuck her, I recognized him immediately, he was one of her black regular lover and Master, we would call him Ben for now, Ben used to see Yuko once a week then he stopped coming for few months, I never did ask him why he stopped as Yuko was seeing other Masters/Lovers in our circle. Ben is a big man, very dark skin, more of African rather than AFR/American type; he is 6’7” with a muscular body of 260 pounds, Mother Nature was a bit more generous to him by giving him an amazing 11 incher fat hard cock, Ben is only 40 years old.

Ben was kneeling behind Yuko naked with a large leather paddle in his hand, he was using it on Yuko’s gorgeous ass and I could see the crimson red of Yuko ‘s ass cheeks, his other hand was busy rubbing Yuko’s soaked pussy, it was engorged with blood from her excitement and her cum was dripping out, Ben was also inserting one of his fat fingers in Yuko’s ass hole while still slapping her hard with the leather paddle, she was totally consumed with her pleasure and kept begging Ben to fuck her, I decided to stay there and watch.

Yuko is a very fast cummer and her cum is extremely thick and very white, she could cum all night as long as she is being fucked, she loves to be spanked or flogged and she would have an orgasm in no time at all when disciplined in this manner, Ben must have been working on her ass for a while as I noticed spread on the bed some of my floggers and paddles and other stuffs. Ben was talking to Yuko asking her if she likes what he was doing to her, she was going completely berserk and she kept begging him to fuck her.

Ben grabbed a 9 inch black dildo and inserted it in her drenched pussy all the way, Yuko almost screamed and shouted that she loved it, Ben was still spanking her with the leather paddle and soon her cum started to ooze out of her pussy, her legs were shacking and she was panting, every few seconds begging Ben again to do anything he wants as she belonged to him.

I went back to the living room and I wrote a note to Ben on a large paper saying” DO NOT SAY A WORD AND CONTINUE “ I returned to where I was and listened to Ben telling Yuko that he is going to fuck her tight ass, I was surprised when I heard Yuko’s answer begging Ben to use her as he wishes, I moved slowly into the room with the paper in my hand up for Ben to read, he was surprised but he did not say a word, he then nodded his head to me and I stayed near him watching, Ben has been using some of my special stuff to desensitize Yuko’s anus and he told her that he would be coming in soon and to relax her muscles.

Ben’s cock was hard and ready, he placed the huge head of his cock against Yuko’s anus and pulled out the dildo from her pussy as his massive cock would need all the space, Yuko gasped for air when he pulled away the dildo covered with her thick cum, Ben kept a steady pressure against Yuko’s ass hole until it began to open and gradually Ben ‘s cock started to sink inside her tight ass, the view of her stretched anus by this monster that kept going in until all 11 inches were buried was amazing .

When he was completely buried inside her Yuko begged him to fuck her hard, Ben let go of the paddle and grabbing her ass cheeks he pulled them further apart and began pounding her, Yuko was going crazy, her body was overtaken by uncontrollable spasms and her legs stretched and trembling, she kept telling Ben how much she missed him and that she would do anything he wants, Ben was alternating his thrust, moving out half way then plunging in all the way until his balls slams against her smooth ass, then he would pull his cock all the way and showing me her gaping ass hole, it was almost 1:5” across.

Ben fucked her ass for almost 30 minutes and her ass hole now stays open, something that never happened when I used to fuck her ass, Ben then told Yuko that he was going to give her his cock to suck as he is about to cum, she told him that she was ready for him, Ben pulled his cock and went to her head and he placed his cock on her mouth, she opened it wide and took in his huge cock and sucked on it with a gusto, within 10 minutes Ben ‘s voice started to show sign of his impending ejaculation, he started to cum inside Yuko’s mouth, his cum kept coming for almost a minute and to my astonishment Yuko was swallowing all of it without letting one drop falls out.

Users who are viewing this thread