• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Wife (30, 5'0, 85.5 lbs)

• Thread startercjs222
  • Start date

cjs222

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2011
Perfect for black cock stretching? Trying to convince her to go for a 4th encounter.

Attachments

• Thailand4 434.jpg
    Thailand4 434.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Thailand4 426.jpg
    Thailand4 426.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,975
Unfortunately, despite my repeated requests she doesn't want to go black again. She is very submissive and rarely fights me on anything. She just says she wants to be a good mom and not do that anymore. I think it will have to wait for Xmas or a birthday gift. This is all because the last guy was sooooo bad that she totally lost interest in bbc sport fucking. The last dude couldnt even get it up. What a loser.

Reactions: toolman2c
My god, that's all him. Pictures alone, are getting me going. Let alone her sitting in my lap, whispering in my ear. Naughty things like "i need that big black cock."

So hot. Well, if she's not into having a real BBC inside her for now, could you at least make due with a fat black dildo stuffed in her twat? That would be cool, and, you know, you could share pics of that... =D

Good news. She finally agreed to do it again. I had to ask for months, and get her a 200$ gift. In the end, she agreed. The guy I picked is 6'4", 240 lbs, and has a 10.5 thick black cock. Its going to be intense, I will take plenty of pics. Perfect material for mating with my petite wife.

Excellent, love to see pics when it happens.

Superb! Looking forward to seeing pics of your wife's latest encounter.

i will wait...we can swap again

It's nice to see her back and at it cjs. Can't wait to see the new vids and pics.

Reactions: toolman2c
Not sure how I can post the videos but I have tons of them from last encounter.

She is starting on BC soon so she can feel him bare and let him cum in her. She plays it coy but she didnt fight very hard not to try again. They both want to keep meeting weekly or so.

Yes she gave her ass to 10.5 thick uncircumsized inches.

WP_000280.jpg WP_000323.jpg WP_000306.jpg

Reactions: cpl4fun13 and toolman2c
cjs222 said:
Perfect for black cock stretching? Trying to convince her to go for a 4th encounter.

Hottie! When and where?

Amazing pics! Please post more :) Videos would be fantastic to see also.

OMG this is so hot! CJS as always you are a lucky dog. You can upload your videos on a file server like mediafire, box.net etc etc. and post the link for us. =)

My god that little thing can make a black dissapear. Want to see those vids!

Your wife is hot with that big black cock in her ,I'd love to see my asian wife trying that 10.5 incher .

Reactions: cpl4fun13
Awesome pics.... She is submissive going for ur desires... Love it

Best of luck

Once you go black you never go back

Ron

Very nice. Post more.

You can try rapidshare or mycuckoldvideos, you can upload the video there. Very nice, I am a fan and I would love to see your new footage.

cjs222 said:
Not sure how I can post the videos but I have tons of them from last encounter.

She is starting on BC soon so she can feel him bare and let him cum in her. She plays it coy but she didnt fight very hard not to try again. They both want to keep meeting weekly or so.

Yes she gave her ass to 10.5 thick uncircumsized inches.

Has your wife had any more hot encounters this month?

the anticipation is killing me! haha can't wait for more pics and some vid! So HOT

Users who are viewing this thread