• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian wife for Big Cock Gang Bang

• Thread starterAsian Delight
  • Start date

Asian Delight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2007
Hey, here is my pettite, cute wife, looking for the time of her life. She prefers well endowed young black studs and can accomodate any size. She loves to swallow and will do anything! Just get her going guys. I like to watch. Email us if you are interested.
spicecpl@hotmail.com

Attachments

• choi 2.JPG
    choi 2.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,048
nice pic. I love the asians. If you ever make it up north to Toronto give me a shout

Wish I had some of that...

Shes Hot!!

Guys, we are able to travel anywhere for an experience. But it must be worht it, for instance, multiple hung guys and an all weekend type of scene. So, email your face, body and cock pics to Choi and me at spicecpl@hotmail.com and we will return a series of our private photos.

We are looking to meet 5 or more, and there is no limit. Choi loves cock and can go all night. She never gets tired and will accomodate in ALL holes. She swallows, and will be as raunchy as you'd like. So, we are looking to arrange, a large group, prefer around 15-20 all hot, hung guys, ready and willing to take care of my submissive little slut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more sexy shots

Here is some sexy photos for you all.

Anyone interested? She needs some big dick and I LOVE watching her get fucked, we are a perfect pair.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 359
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 470
This guy is phony

Another cuck/sissie/fagg posting pics of his so called wife. These guys are phony. Never have seen any post of brothas saying that they had sucessful meets when pics like this are posted.

i'd love to get her all wet with my tongue. her pussy and asshole all her holes before she gets gangbanged. if ever in harrisburg pa. e-mail me. jrhan40451@paonline.com

Part of the group

I would love to be their at the 15-20 man gang bang, one to fuck that beautiful wife of yours and to eat that awsome well fucked asian pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread