Asian wife, for black cock worship, in your area?

• Thread starteratravelersfriend
  • Start date
i love her pics

Pimp

Pimpin,Pimpin,Pimpin!!!............ A Soul Named SLICKBACK..:pimp::pimp::pimp:

She has a beautiful pussy

Black male in DC

Young hung black professional in DC area, contact me when you're around. Your wife looks amazing.

Cuckolding me

yauwalak said:
Take it from another Asian lady that if my ex-husband had convienced me to try a black man I would still be "happly" married. It took a divorce and being hit on by his black friend to turn me into a real slut for BBC's.

That is how I started with blk cock, my husband fantized about me being with one and over time I got comfortable with blk and wanted myself. Now I am a total slut for blk but I am still with my husband...

not bad at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she filipino?

yes she is

Yep! Some people would say you you are involved in the International sex trade. Alternatively, those more kind would say that you are just exploiting a migrant woman for sex.

I love Black Cock I am vietnamese girl in UK. Any takers ?

Image0176.jpg

Your wife is very sexy...anymore pics of her sexscpades?

I know how you must love to watch your wife Fucking black men. I watched my wife taking black com for many years and loved it very much. My wife passed away in February of this year

Move in with me

phingoc said:
I love Black Cock I am vietnamese girl in UK. Any takers ?

Image0176.jpg

I wish you lived in the Boston area you could live with me anytime you want a retired have my own home which could wind up in your hands under the right circumstances.