Asian wife, for black cock worship, in your area?

• Thread starteratravelersfriend
  • Start date

atravelersfriend

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2005
Northern Calif Traveling Couple
He 46, she is 42, asian, 5'2, 105 Ibs, 32b's, petite, very oral, multi-orgasmic,

we get to the following places a few times a year,
washington dc, orlando/tampa, chicago, plus a few others.
interested in regular friends willing to meet with us when in your area.
we would meet for drinks to start things rolling, and then?
requirements; D/D Free, Social Drinking ok, okay with husband in the room.
plus'es, not required, married, over 50, between 20-30, uncut, over 6", experienced with couples

reply with your email address or (cell if you are serious) so we can send you our contact info before we are in your area.

Attachments

• rm_045e.jpg
    rm_045e.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,976
  • 060221_roniNathan_001.jpg
    060221_roniNathan_001.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6,237
Post more pics!

nice pics post more

Very nice!

in ATLANTA

HEY WHATS UP IM A BLACK MALE IN ATLANTA WHO LOVES ASAIN WOMEN MY YAHOO ID IS keyztyle918 AND MY EMAIL IS kidkeyz2005@yahoo.com i will have a new cell number soon and i also have pics available so i hope to hear from you soon:hump: :feedback:

Hre is my info

If u ever come to San Antonio, TX

Email me C7781@hotmail.com

6', 195#, athletic built, ex pro-baseball player, 29YO

I also got an asian wife. Married her in Indonesia and brought her to Holland. Lots of problems with immigration. We have a perfect deal. She fucks other men for me, also small gangbangs, I transfer money to het family. Love to show her.

Attachments

• Helemaal.jpg
    Helemaal.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4,090
  • Anna+Henk 6.jpg
    Anna+Henk 6.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4,166
  • Anna 1.jpg
    Anna 1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2,963
DutchCouple said:
We have a perfect deal. She fucks other men for me, also small gangbangs, I transfer money to het family. Love to show her.

uhh bro, if that's how it is, that's not a marriage, she's your ho

Your bitch is hot. I love the one with her lips wrapped around his big black cock, and better yet was the one of her sucking on his nuts - and of course him busting his nuts across her sweet mouth. I love seeing a hot chick sucking the cum of the head & shaft of a spent cock. Keep them cumming. I'd love to see your hot wife dripping a black man's cream pie.

She looks hot as hell. Nice pussy on her. Would love to hook up.

6 Days Left Cunt

6 Days left to get your new slut dresses an BLACK OWNED neckless.Be ready to make all black cocks hard an cum slut.

DutchCouple said:
I also got an asian wife. Married her in Indonesia and brought her to Holland. Lots of problems with immigration. We have a perfect deal. She fucks other men for me, also small gangbangs, I transfer money to het family. Love to show her.

She's beautiful.

Take it from another Asian lady that if my ex-husband had convienced me to try a black man I would still be "happly" married. It took a divorce and being hit on by his black friend to turn me into a real slut for BBC's.

I love the asians. If you ever make it out to Toronto look me up.

Gray Beard

Wow travelersfriend , i'm a trucker and would love to cum see her . Very sexy lady --- she looks so hot with the cum on her -- may i give her somemore ?

Never thrown a gb party for an asian lady before so if you ever get to Ohio let me know.

How's it going finding BBC for your Hot Asian Wife?