• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Wife Wants Guys Attention

• Thread starterjapanesewife
  • Start date
japanesewife said:
She let me take these the the other day - knowing full well they would be posted for you guys... Question: She claims I am the only guy she's ever slept with - what are the chances that is actually true??

Do you have a reason to think she is a liar? I usually take what my wife says to me as the truth. Thats why she is still my wife.

Couple More...

Anyone like to jerk to her? Would like to know....

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 163
She looks hot! Let me know if you ever want to trade pics in private Japanese wife for Japanese wife! We also like to fuck on skype with other couples!

Wow!!! You're lucky. I'd love to take her for a spin!

Dude... your wife is one hot piece of ass.

RyanBax said:
Dude... your wife is one hot piece of ass.

Tight Pussy and sexy butt...which one you will take first:D

Guys ... for all of you wondering what it would be like ... I can tell you from personal experience it is pure heaven :)

Attachments

• JapaneseButt-01a.jpg
    JapaneseButt-01a.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 134
  • JapaneseButt-02ab.jpg
    JapaneseButt-02ab.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 135
Who was the lucky Japanese hot wife in the pics?
What a nice photoshoped pics by the way...lol

Well she has my attention! She is sweet! She is a beauty! Totally amazing! She is a very sexy girl. I would love to lick her from head to toe. Also her feet are so cute. Would love to lick and suck them toes.

I love jerking off to this girl's pix... Anyone else?

Reactions: Tokyocouple