• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian wife

• Thread starterjcanuck
  • Start date

jcanuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2006
love to hear what you guys think of my wife.married 16 years she has been cucking me since before we married

Attachments

• DSC07789cc-90=2.jpg
    DSC07789cc-90=2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC05585ccrttt.jpg
    DSC05585ccrttt.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 689
  • DSC07812cc901.jpg
    DSC07812cc901.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 621
  • DSC07511rsr4.jpg
    DSC07511rsr4.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 979
  • DSC08874rscc.jpg
    DSC08874rscc.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 523
Last edited by a moderator:
Stereotypically, asian women are small-breasted. She has beautiful, full breasts!

beautiful asian woman ...am i wrong in guessing chinese decent? lucky cuck you are...so why dont you explain what being cucked by her means...does she just dominate you..to what lengths are you a cuck?

Yup, she's got it@@@!! You got a phine azz asian female!!
More please...

Good looker hot ass nice boobs would do her thanks for the pics

She Is Very Fine Lady... If your Near or Travel to Atlanta or Central FL let me know ..I'd love to get some that!!!

Jan, has she ever taken a black man b4?

orchidgirl7777 said:
Jan, has she ever taken a black man b4?

Would love to see some pics of that !

jayandkay said:
Would love to see some pics of that !

Jayandkay, looks like we're in agreement. But you're quite experienced yourself in this matter, I would guess (judging by the number of posts you have made). Do you have any pics of your own Asian wife being pleasured by a black man? Okay, I'll admit, I don't have any of my own but if I did I'd certainly post. Just thinking that it's only fair to share and share alike...

Why isn't this hunny in pictures? She's beautiful.

She is a very attractive and a very sexy woman. This fellow canuck couple cheer you guys on. Welcome to the club. The BBC lovers club that is.

She looks lovely. I would love to play with her.

Hello?

Hey guy's I KNOW you!!! It has been 20 years, but she is still beutiful!! And kimchie still stinks!!

She is one sexy women. Would love to see her mouth filled with thick black cock

Love Asian women....and she is absolutely beautiful. Please more pics of her in action. Damn, my pecker is rock hard.

I think Asian women are very sexy, I'm seeing more Asian and black interracial vids around now. I've even noticed more of the Japanese made vids are doing away with the mosaics over the scene. I'm currently looking for a source of good Asian and black interracial photos, I've had requests to do some fakes, and I need some good body shots. If anyone could post some links I'd be grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread