• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian wife

• Thread starterasianaddict
  • Start date
Nice Pinay pussy. A tight little body like that deserves a big fat cock. Bet she screams so fucking nice.

Such a cutie, I would do so many terrible things to her...

she can not get big FAT black cock man

Oh my god, i love asians! Awesome pics love those close ups! Your a lucky guy! Wish i could fuck her :)

Filipina's are a bit of a contradiction in the traditional sense because they are very dedicated faithful women. This is especially true when they get married. But they are also little brown fuck machines. If you're fucking one inside or outside of marriage you're gonna really enjoy yourself. Living mostly in the pacific region throughout my life, I've fucked a lot of these hot women (other Asian's too) and they are so fucking awesome. I've also fucked several whose little Pinoy husband's were terribly inadequate overall. Almost nothing is better than watching jealously and humiliation turn their faces crimson as I slide my cock into their wives cause they are so fucking macho-insecure. BTW, I like how your wife trims her box. Nice fucking pussy.

VEry sexy girl

few more pussy close ups

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0662.jpg
    IMG_0662.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 78
Very good pictures. I jerked off to the ones on page 2.

very very hot

she is fucking hot man, thanks for sharing her

Rodney1 said:
Filipina's are a bit of a contradiction in the traditional sense because they are very dedicated faithful women. This is especially true when they get married. But they are also little brown fuck machines. If you're fucking one inside or outside of marriage you're gonna really enjoy yourself. Living mostly in the pacific region throughout my life, I've fucked a lot of these hot women (other Asian's too) and they are so fucking awesome. I've also fucked several whose little Pinoy husband's were terribly inadequate overall. Almost nothing is better than watching jealously and humiliation turn their faces crimson as I slide my cock into their wives cause they are so fucking macho-insecure. BTW, I like how your wife trims her box. Nice fucking pussy.

I am still trying to bring the slut side of my wife out.:rolleyes:

asianaddict said:
Thanks for the replies,

So, 6 cocks and counting, hoping to get her preg, i will raise as my kid

Very hot woman! I'll happily squirt my seed deep inside her to knock her up. If you visit Singapore sometime, we have to meet up and do a breeding session.

Wow , reading this is exactly what I would love to happen with my Filipina wife . Including the chance of her getting pregnant . Good luck on your desires .

Users who are viewing this thread