• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian wife

• Thread startermrock69
  • Start date
filipinas are so sexy

we love your guys comments. thx every one.:p

DSCN2940.jpg

Reactions: Paulag
I don't agree that "filipinas have the best body's by far". I actually think quite the opposite if you compare them to other Asians. Im not a scientist or a professor of "Asian body's" or anything here but I grew up in an Asian household for 4 years from my junior year in highschool. My uncle retired in the P.I. So there were plenty of visits, and most all of my adult life I have been living in Asia and travel around here quite often.
I personally feel that Korean, Japanese and Chinese would be towards the top of the sexy list and filipina is more towards the bottom. Mainly due to the aging. If you notice, the philipine body just kinda falls apart and ages quite fast compared to the others. They usually tens to gain weight and their face gets wrinkles. Just a personal opinion.

I've lived in the Pacific Region of the world my whole life. I've seen a mix of Asian's, whites, blacks, Europeans, and mixes of them all. Some people age poorly and others age wonderfully. My preference for Filipina's is because they seem to be more buxom and generally seem to have more voluptuous figures. Obviously I am biased.

My wife was 30 when i married her. She is from main land china. On our wedding night I was looking forward to the legendary tightness. Instead I plunged into a loose hole. She can only feel me when she closes her legs. Still remain a mystery to me and feeling like I missed out on trying a tight one!

my own experience is that racial differences are exaggerated and individual disparities make a huge difference when it comes to how tight a pussy is. i have been with several asian women, including my current wife. one of my lady friends in taiwan has such a loose cunt i can easily insert four fingers and half of my palm in her, and i know as a fact that other than me, she's only had three asian men. this one is looser than any caucasian women i've been with. another chinese lady is tall and in her late 40's. her hole is so tight we always have to struggle a bit to get me in even though she's very juicy when excited.

because of my asian wife, i've learned to appreciate what beauty means in different racial and cultural backgrounds. i can see why some caucasians find philipinas more beautiful than east asian women. first, their body-limb proportions are closer to caucasians and secondly, parts of their facial features also look more "familiar" in a western eye. what is missing in philipinas is a kind of delicateness you can more often find in east asian women's looks. besides, some chinese ladies simply have a porcelain kind of skin, so smooth that it's surreal.

someone brought up asian women's attitude toward black males. from what i've heard, they generally don't like black males due to the skin color, and this is a choice completely independent of racial considerations. china has a very long history during which lighter skin is appreciated over darker skin (presumably because darker skin has been correlated with harsher life). you can see this clearly in the facial makeup of japanese geisha as well.

More pics of her spread with her pussy lips showing!
She has fine looking ass and pussy! Made me rock hard.
I would help you in your fantasy by fucking her long and hard (balls deep) as she looks at you wondering why you can't satisfy her like that!

pussy

i love this wet pussy.

IMG_0555.jpg

Reactions: Paulag
so what do you guys want to do to this slut?

WOW your wife is a very sexy slut i loved it

For the folks here discussing asian women of different origins as it pertains to the body holding up over time... just for the record, my wife is in her mid 40's, and my photos are recent. Just sayin'. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what part of Asia she's from. ;)

Oh, and mrock, have I mentioned how I want to fuck your wife senseless and leave her belly growing with my seed? :)

i love to fuck her

her pussy is always wet ready 4 cock.

Attachments

• chinese hat 397.jpg
    chinese hat 397.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 545
love thatview!

Really enjoyed jerking off to your wife's pix - lots of cum...
If you feel like it check out my wife's album here, maybe you will feel like returning the "favor" - post some more of this one!

so hot... she like most asian girls are built for a masters sex.i would def hold that down and use its ass and pussy. HArd !

great pics.. lets see her tits .
x

Very very nice! I LOVE the pic on the bed showing her ass and pussy!!!

love it

i would love to fuck her in doggy style...show more on her ass in doggy style..so turned on myself

sexy ass

im trying to get my asian wife to fuck a few of my friends. so far no luck.

Attachments

• chinese hat 403.jpg
    chinese hat 403.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 408
great bum hole

mrock69 said:
im trying to get my asian wife to fuck a few of my friends. so far no luck.

:)I have a Filipina wife who has a great tight asshole like that. Looks like it tastes like candy!

Users who are viewing this thread