Ask A Cuckoldress Anything! See The New Khristy Creams Forum!

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date

dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
She's a lot of fun. We like her so much we've given her a space all her own, so take all your questions about cuckolding from a woman's standpoint to her thread and let's see what she has to say!

Reactions: Deleted member 653027
Hi there dear beautiful Khristy, thank you firstly for opening up this forum for us to chat to you and ask you questions. After consideration and thinking what could I ask you I have a question;

I know Khristy you have a huge appetite for Big Black Cocks and to be Filled to Overflowing with Creampies, and have a very wonderful and accepting husband who now accepts his denial of all penile sex with you.
My question is then.... For a man who loves his Wife, but allows her to fulfil her desires in denying him sex, yet have unlimited sex with others, what is it that has or makes these men submit to a life of denial?

I've often asked myself this question, and think I know the answer, but probably not as I think will be answered by you a fine Goddess and Lady with such an expanse and knowledge. I'm sure you'll shed much light on what in effect is a contradiction, as most certainly to give away so to speak the Lady you most love, is surely against the natural grain so how can a man do it?
Thank you Goddess Khristy, wannabe cuckboy greg xXx

Reactions: toolman and Custer Laststand