• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ask a slut.

• Thread starterConroeHairyHotwife
  • Start date
VauxGuy said:
Do you enjoy showing yourself off?

What is about keeping your pussy hairy which you prefer?

I do enjoy It. I’m not sure why I decidedto go full hairy. I guess It’s empowering.

Reactions: VauxGuy
courantdr said:
Did you use strapon to fuck your husband while a bull fuck you in all 4. Like that your husband feel every strokes of your bull ?

no I haven‘t mixed the strap on with a bull fucking me. I like that idea though!

• Love
Reactions: courantdr and VauxGuy
have you set up a meet to have your husband suck another man's cock yet?

shandracoxx said:
have you set up a meet to have your husband suck another man's cock yet?

yes he’s sucked cock numerous times. Some of bulls have let him and I’ve made him give other guys head too.

Reactions: leahswannabe
VauxGuy said:
I'd imagine the relative ease of just having a trim every now and again, versus waxing is so much less effort and less painful - I can see how that could definitely be empowering.

Im at the point I’m not trimming or shaving anything on my entire body.

Reactions: metalma and VauxGuy
courantdr said:
Did you force for cuck to lick bull's cum from your hairy pussy ?

Maybe he neednt to be ****** ...

He doesn’t need ******. He eats their cum every time if he’s around during or after my play time. He’s eaten more cum than I have at this point.

Reactions: JSANCHO
VauxGuy said:
Oh, and if you enjoy showing off, perhaps you might be interested in an ******** game I created recently: https://www.slutwives.com/threads/********-bingo-for-slutty-ladies.118133/

I’m all over this site in every state of dress and fully naked and in action. Face isn’t hidden either. Lol

courantdr said:
Turning him in slave at home ?
He cooks and cleans and does laundry.

Reactions: allenUnderMe and VauxGuy
courantdr said:
Nude with collar and plug
He does have a nice ass. That’s quite flexible now Lolol.

58EAAC9A-434D-4D9A-B889-08C0D5AA5D35.jpeg

Reactions: SquirmingSub, rogerroger626 and courantdr
Loving your honesty in this post, wondering if you have ever gone away with another guy for a weekend or so?

ftwd said:
Loving your honesty in this post, wondering if you have ever gone away with another guy for a weekend or so?
I haven’t done that yet but wouldn’t mind

Reactions: ftwd and VauxGuy
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I do enjoy It. I’m not sure why I decidedto go full hairy. I guess It’s empowering.
As a cuck with a hotwife who decided to go hairy to please her lover, I'm wondering: what does your husband think of it? Does he like the full bush or not?

JohnLondon said:
As a cuck with a hotwife who decided to go hairy to please her lover, I'm wondering: what does your husband think of it? Does he like the full bush or not?
He likes the hair

Reactions: JohnLondon
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He does watch when the guys let him. But I’m not turning down good dick for his sake.
wish i lived in Texas lol

Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
So do you envisage ending up with a regular boyfriend or do you prefer one night stands?

ftwd said:
So do you envisage ending up with a regular boyfriend or do you prefer one night stands?
One night stands have gotten rare for me this year but I do enjoy them. But no not one regular boyfriend, I’d rather have 3-4 regulars that I alternate seeing which is kind of what I’m doing now.

Reactions: ftwd and leahswannabe
Have you ever been blacked and if so, how old were you when you had your first..? And also, was it before you were married or after. ?

Users who are viewing this thread