• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ask a slut.

• Thread starterConroeHairyHotwife
  • Start date
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He likes the hair
As if that would matter! hehe

Reactions: Conroesubcuck
cmeinfl` said:
Have you ever been blacked and if so, how old were you when you had your first..? And also, was it before you were married or after. ?

I fucked a black guy the first time when I was 18 and have off and on since. Race isn’t an issue with my cuckolding him or my sex life. I like big cocks and could care less what race the guy is if I’m attracted to him and he’s cool. The biggest cock I’ve ever had was or was close to 10” long and was on a white guy.

Reactions: zippless
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I fucked a black guy the first time when I was 18 and have off and on since. Race isn’t an issue with my cuckolding him or my sex life. I like big cocks and could care less what race the guy is if I’m attracted to him and he’s cool. The biggest cock I’ve ever had was or was close to 10” long and was on a white guy.

I will say that more black guys who I’ve fucked in the last 12 years have been ok with my husband watching and with me telling him to suck their cock than white guys though. So I do like that aspect of it. But I’ve done all of it with numerous races.

Reactions: leahswannabe
Any thoughts how I can get my wife to entertain her trying butt plugs?

JasonBourne said:
Any thoughts how I can get my wife to entertain her trying butt plugs?

try fingering her ass slowly and gently while eating her pussy.

Reactions: JasonBourne
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Instead of messages ask me stuff here in this post. I’d like it to be out in open where people can comment. So ask me anything.

I presume the Conroe in your user name is Conroe, Texas. If so, do you have any recommendations for swing clubs or other, similar places in the Houston area for couples to go have fun?

Archie457 said:
I presume the Conroe in your user name is Conroe, Texas. If so, do you have any recommendations for swing clubs or other, similar places in the Houston area for couples to go have fun?

I honestly haven’t been to any in years. Mystery Zone, and one other one farther south I dont remember the name Ive been to but since I’ve grown out all my hair I don’t go. I’m sure I’d be shunned at those places lol. That and I’d get judged for not using condoms.

Reactions: Archie457
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
try fingering her ass slowly and gently while eating her pussy.
So I gently fingered the outside of her asshole while she was riding me and she came incredibly hard!!! I think she was surprised by how much she enjoyed it so next time I'm going to try and slip a finger in and see what happens

What was the most nasty, kinky thing you have done with stranger?

Anorher one, if Younger pregnant, even accidentally, will you stop or rather guys cummings at your pregnant Belly would turn you on?

Users who are viewing this thread