• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ask me

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
realgirl said:
Afterwords Jake took me to our bedroom and fucked me 'til I almost **********. =)

BTW, what did your bf Chris do, Ms. Realgirl, while your lover Jake took you to your and Chris's bedroom then you fucked 'til "you almost **********"...?

So do you expect Chris to take Jake's cock orally again in the future or is this going to be a one time thing?

We made him sit on the couch and wait lol

And yeah hes already done it again =)

more on the lap dances in a few

I would really like to see some photos of him being humiliated.

realgirl said:
We made him sit on the couch and wait lol

And yeah hes already done it again =)

more on the lap dances in a few

Is there any update?

Yes, I have tasted cream pie recently and after that I love to take it out of my wife's pussy whenever she got it there. Two months back she asked me to drop her in her new lover's house. when we reached there he was waiting there, when I started to come back he asked me to join. I told yes. And when started to do foreplay he noticed a lot of hair on her pussy, he asked me to trim it for him, when I completed he told me that "You did a neat job' and commented to her, 'any way you got a good clean up boy I think I just wanted to check it up" Then they had sex two times and after his cum he ordered me "hey, faggot, clean up your wife pussy for me again" I took out the cream pie from her pussy by licking it and the drops fell on the floor from his dick also I cleaned up. The he told OK now you can suck my dick and make it hard. I did it obediently and I felt I was missing this in my cuckold life so far. I was just listening her moans and shouts from the closed doors so far. To day I saw what is happening and I am thankful to my BULL for giving me the chance. Some guy do not allow me any where near their fucking place. They ask me to go for a walk or some thing. And my wife never forget to let her girl friends know that I am a sissy man and my cock is only 2 inches. She insists that i wear only her cum filled old panties whenever her lovers are around. Now I really enjoy the humiliation and the cucks life

Pictures soon to come

000Cuckedahle.jpg...........

any more??

When chris was sucking Jake's cock and You "battered him with insults", what did You say? I'd love to hear what you said as he sucked. I'd also like You to tell us about what You say when You get "very vocal and mean".

Lgb

well for starters called him a sissy bitch and told him hes a good little slut for sucking jakes cock. Then in the middle I got on my knees and he stopped thinking is was taking over and I told him no to keep going as I reached down and started stroking him until he got hard. Then whispered in his ear only faggots get hard with a cock in there mouth. I told Him if he he cums before jake does I would start letting my lovers fuck his ass.... But he made jake cum first lol

sounds like you two are really starting to enjoy everything! any chance of those pics you were mentioning?

So, about those lap dances? What's the story? Also, I've been wondering if chris has been sucking Jakes cock on a regular basis, has he been fucked in the ass yet?

Lgb

I was also wondering if you've put chris into panties yet?

You are definately A real girl

Any update? Your the only reason i still visit this place and I'm still waiting for those pictures you promised...

realgirl said:
well for starters called him a sissy bitch and told him hes a good little slut for sucking jakes cock. Then in the middle I got on my knees and he stopped thinking is was taking over and I told him no to keep going as I reached down and started stroking him until he got hard. Then whispered in his ear only faggots get hard with a cock in there mouth. I told Him if he he cums before jake does I would start letting my lovers fuck his ass.... But he made jake cum first lol
Jake failed! lol

You are a very adventurous and dirty girl. I like the talking.
Why dont you get him to come on here and read your posts with us.
Join the 'discussion'. Many of us have been there. If you guys are having fun have him join us.

Realgirl where are you, its been way too long since we heard from you!

So every one has been asking for it and realgirl told me to start posting for her since her time runs short... so here I am......

Users who are viewing this thread