• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ask my wife...

• Thread starterabxcd
  • Start date

abxcd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2013
Sorry, the title should be: Ass and pussy of my wife.... ;-)

What do you think of my wife's ass and pussy?

Attachments

• ass1.JPG
    ass1.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 238
  • ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 293
  • ass3.JPG
    ass3.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 364
Both..

are eatable and fuckable

I would eat her pussy and fuck her ass

h5t6ca said:
I would eat her pussy and fuck her ass

She has a very tasty pussy and with my ass... I assure you...

We can see why you are proud of your wife, so spoil her, and if she needs another cock occasionally, try and understand that it might make her a lot happier in life.

Saraha said:
We can see why you are proud of your wife, so spoil her, and if she needs another cock occasionally, try and understand that it might make her a lot happier in life.

Pre talked about it. I want her to be 100% happy and satisfied sexually. It all depends now only on her. If she wanted another I will not forbid her to do so. I am a submissive guy and my wife will do just about anything as much I love her and I want her happy.

abxcd said:
Pre talked about it. I want her to be 100% happy and satisfied sexually. It all depends now only on her. If she wanted another I will not forbid her to do so. I am a submissive guy and my wife will do just about anything as much I love her and I want her happy.

Your wife is very lucky to have you as her understanding hubby. Prove your commitment to her for the rest of your life. Every night, ask her if there are any chores she wants you to do, to lighten her load.

Saraha said:
Your wife is very lucky to have you as her understanding hubby. Prove your commitment to her for the rest of your life. Every night, ask her if there are any chores she wants you to do, to lighten her load.

I do it and I try to serve my wife at every turn. The Women's Day (8 March 2013) I'm going to offer her your 100% docility to her, devotion and service to her conditions and recognition. I believe that from this day, my wife is my Goddess and Lady!

Another picture of my (hot) wife....

emi.jpg

You need to show us her tits with the hot ass!

Another picture of my girls;-)

emi.jpg

I wish I were in the shower soaping her up!

Sweet looking woman, bet she is a real slut for big cock.

adam8642 said:
Sweet looking woman, bet she is a real slut for big cock.

I have a deep hope that one day someone will fuck it. This is my big dream :)

Another picture of my wife
Please comment;-)

Attachments

• DSC07348.jpg
    DSC07348.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 149
hardguy said:
damn she is hottt

She is not yet hot wife. I sincerely hope that someday it will be ... It is my great dream.

This time it's my sperm in my wife's pussy. Although I would love to perma it was another man...

This time it's my sperm in wife's pussy. But I dream that another time it was another man's sperm.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 93
I would love to slide and that pussy and leave a nice load for her.

Users who are viewing this thread