Aspiring cuck needs advice

• Thread startermtnman
  • Start date

mtnman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2023
I would like to chat with a real honest married hotwife who cucks her husband and enjoys it. I want to be chucked desperately. My wife knows. Everything is open and honest. I just can't get her to take the plung. We fantasize about it all the time. It gets her hotter than hot. What can I do to get to the finish line. Any advise please.

Reactions: shrimpdikjim and VeteranBull
Only she can take can take the first step, maybe you could ask her if she knows anyone she would include in this fantasy..

Or perhaps take her places where the opportunity is likely to be there and see how it goes, either way its her decision.

mtnman said:
I would like to chat with a real honest married hotwife who cucks her husband and enjoys it. I want to be chucked desperately. My wife knows. Everything is open and honest. I just can't get her to take the plung. We fantasize about it all the time. It gets her hotter than hot. What can I do to get to the finish line. Any advise please.
You cannot "get to the finish line". You're a beta, that's the whole point. You need a strong hung alpha man to get her done. She sounds primed and ready. Help her and put your efforts into finding her that someone special. Ideally one of yours or hers hung friends or she always secretly craved for to ease her into the lifestyle safely

I found my best friend for my wife he had always fancied her when they finally got together with my encouragement she found he had a much bigger cock than me they stayed together for over 40 years till he died a couple of years ago she still tells me how much she misses him good luck with your quest but look at friends first

mtnman said:
If you would like to chat PM me.