• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ass rimming

• Thread starterwhitetrash
  • Start date

whitetrash

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2004
ass rimming, i love white girls rimming black guys asses, trouble is you never see enough of it, anyone agree

• Love
Reactions: Nccupleplay and bobbyhotone2
Agree 100%

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Agree Also

My wife loves to rim the black men she is with. She enjoys kissing--almost like making out with their asses--then licking, then french kissing their asses, getting her tongue as far in as pos. She is very anal, enjoys sucking black cock after it has been in her or someone elses ass.

• Love
Could someone please post some pics of that?

• Love
Rimming Wives

Too bad that no one else commented on this topic. My wife really gets off on knowing that I am watching her lick, suck, and French kiss the assholes of other men. Or if I am not there she enjoys describing it to me. I guess most women are not into this.

• Love
I love watching little white chicks eating black ass hole,nothing gets me harder,sepically if she's into it,would love to see a speciality video,of white women eating black asses,and then getting fucked of course.

• Love
hey guys i have had alot of white women rim my ass, but i never could get a blk woman too. but most of the wht women i have been with loved doing what i asked!! i think wht women are more open in sex, and they love pleasing their blk dick!!!! that's why i only date wht women!!!

• Love

rimming is truly terrefic, i enjoy rimming women but never done it to men.

I am a white woman. You guys are right. I love to lick black men's asses. God its such a turn on. I finger it first to get it all open then lick all around the outside to open it up then slide my tongue deep inside and lick it clean. Sometimes i lick it and sometimes i suck on his hole till he cums in spurts. Black men go nuts when i lick their asses.

• Love
Frenching Assholes

Jen...Don't forget to make out with your hub after you finish....

• Love
Frenching Assholes

Jen...Don't forget to make out with your hub after you finish....

• Love
I am a married jewish mother , i love to rim my black lovers assholes. So sexy so taboo so hot.

• Love
Would love to see some amateur vids with rimming. Anyone have any to sell?

• Love
I love the contractions of his anus as he spurts deep in my slut wifes womb.He says my tongue makes his climax 100% more intense

• Love
yes ass rimming is lovely and the way we whites can honor our black superiors

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
It is wonderful to see sexy white wives kissing,licking and rimming a big black ass of their Black Master

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Nccupleplay and bobbyhotone2

Users who are viewing this thread