• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Assisted Play in Dugout (me as a brunette!)

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hi guys! I've been keeping busy not only as a blonde, but as a brunette. I thought you guys might get a kick out of me as a brunette when I hooked up with my boy-toy Dante, but this time outdoors in a dugout. Dante loved revealing my tits and sweet ass at the dugout in front of my hubby and other guys, and I just let him. My haircolor change was just temporary, and I was back to being a blonde in no time, but hubby and Dante enjoyed having the experience of being with two naughty women, he-he. Which would you rather have, blonde or brunette? ;)

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair

Attachments

• brun_01600.jpg
    brun_01600.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,418
  • brun_02600.jpg
    brun_02600.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,165
  • brun_03600.jpg
    brun_03600.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,083
Reactions: Maikell4141
not bad, bot bad at all

Barbi you are absoutely stunning no matter what color your hair is.

Hello again Beautiful :) Change of hair doesn't change the fact you have a great face and figure - so feel free to experiment with new looks (and come here to show us) :D

We missed out on one photograph.... the one from the other side of the chain-link fence with your boobs pressed against it ;)

greymaster said:
Hello again Beautiful :) Change of hair doesn't change the fact you have a great face and figure - so feel free to experiment with new looks (and come here to show us) :D

We missed out on one photograph.... the one from the other side of the chain-link fence with your boobs pressed against it ;)

Thank you greymaster! I appreciate the wonderful comment. Although I didn't have a shot of my boobs pressed against the chain-link fence, here's a shot of me taken from inside the dugout with a better shot of my boobs.
xoxo

Attachments

• brun_06800.jpg
    brun_06800.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 424
And a lovely shot of your boobs it is too :)

You should have me along as your cameraman - I seem to see shots that others don't (or maybe I'm just talking nonsense). Looking at the scene in the dugout can I be the ONLY one to have looked at your body, looked at the windows, and thought.......

[Perhaps the other guys don't see anything BUT your body ;) ]

Attachments

• MissedShot.JPG
    MissedShot.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 290
definately blonde baby!

greymaster,
Well, thank you for the compliment. :) You know, I should have had you as my cameraman, as you certainly have a knack for seeing things that others don't. Ok, so the best thing is to have you there for my next shoot, he-he. xoxo

barbisinclair said:
greymaster,
Ok, so the best thing is to have you there for my next shoot, he-he. xoxo

What a great idea. Pity about that big puddle between you and me... If you can take care of expenses for me then I'll be there in a shot :D

ummm is this TRULY and GENUINLY amateur (as opposed to "professional pron" aka jenna jameson etc)?

frontooback said:
Infshop funny you should ask bc she's apart of jenna's empire. She owns a a half a million dollar home. So WTF is she doing here??
Given the choice between posts from Barbi or ones from whingers like you with an axe to grind, I think we all know which way the constituency here would vote. WTF? No, STFU.

I'm not much for watching, it is good to see you still having fun barbi.

Users who are viewing this thread