• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

At her lover's house

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
This past Sunday, my wife Kris went to see her lover Michael at his place. As luck would have it, we got hit with a major snowstorm and she phoned to say she'd be spending the night there.

Although I usually watch their lovemaking sessions, I was also turned on by the fact that my wife was "stranded" at her lover's house. I know how much she enjoys being alone with him, and I jerked off twice that night just thinking about Kris enjoying her privacy with Michael.

We had over two feet of snow and it took quite a while to clear the roads, so Kris was unable to drive home until Wednesday morning. I called her on her cellphone a few times to see how she was doing, and on Monday night she cut me short and promised to call me first thing in the morning, and that she was doing fine.

This morning Kris told me she was busy trying to get Michael's dick hard again when I had called and that is why she was not very talkative. She laughed and jokingly remarked about my bad sense of timing. I realized that as soon as I had hung up the phone, my dear wife had gone back to licking and sucking her lover's prick, and it caused my dick to stiffen. Kris soon left to run some errands and as soon as she was out of the driveway I masturbated to a strong climax.

Kris has often told me that although she doesn't mind me watching her with her lovers, she also likes the freedom of being alone with them occasionally. She confessed that she likes to try fucking in different positions, and doing other "stuff" that she isn't comfortable doing with me in the room. She promised to tell me more details. I can hardly wait !

Reactions: mjb0007bond
Andrew, just reading your mail gave me a HUGE hard on . Thanks for sharing.
I believe there are some things wives would only want to do with thier lovers/bulls.
I imagine (i have not been cucked) hearing some of those stuffs certaiinly increases the excitement.
Enjoy !

Thanks for your comments Blaquehorse.......... when I first convinced my wife to take lovers she was very shy and would quietly lay back and enjoy the feeling of their cocks inside her. Only when she became more comfortable with our new lifestyle did she start to fully show how much she enjoyed having sex with other men.

If you browse my other posts you can read about how it was (and still is, at times) a bit unsettling watching my wife engaged in some sexual activities for the first time, such as sucking a guy's dick to get it hard and ready for her pussy.

And I always thought my wife liked sex to be gentle and caring, but that was before she confessed that she likes to be treated roughly sometimes, which I have witnessed once or twice. My imagination runs wild thinking about what she and Michael were doing in his bedroom earlier this week..........

Nice, I have a stiffy after reading this too!!

Users who are viewing this thread