at last a cuck

• Thread starterlittlestubby5in
  • Start date

littlestubby5in

oldercuck69
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2006
It's been a long time getting to be a real cuckold and longing to be part of this group. Last saturday night I arrived home and my wife was lying on top of our bed reading a paperback she had her cotton nighty on nothing sexy but her pussy was in full view and had been neately trimed of any unruly pubes. I came to bed and she touched my hand with her middle finger which is usually her way of initiating sex, so I responded with necking and feeling her clit and she was really getting into it when she got up and excused herself and went to the bathroom and I could hear her brushing her teeth and water splashing. she returned smelling all minty and we got back to the fondling and I noticed she'd washed her pussy as her pubes were still wet that usually means that it' time for some oral which I got down and started, this proved to be too much as her clit was way too sensitive and she kept getting shocks as I applied my tongue gently so she guided me up to enter her and this is when it started to dawn on me that somebody had beaten me to her as I pushed my six and a bit in her there was no feeling of pussy walls and even when I got balls deep there was nothing but a well stretched woman, she wrapped her legs around me which usually means pump harder and get finished and after a few strokes I came as I was turned on by knowing that there had been a huge cock in her just before I arrived home and had obviously disturbed them and was given the chance to continue where he'd left off. We lay and hugged and I could tell she wanted to let me in on her sluttyness but I never pushed as she'll let me know on her own terms, meantime I've been dying to tell this someone as I'm delighted that a real mans cock has been in her at last.

big cock

i know what you mean, it is very erotic to know your wife has just had a big cock and you are sharing the space he recently filled.
it is even better when she tells you that she prefers him to you and that you can never satisfy her the way he does, and that she intends to see him as often as she wants.

marion looks so satisfied

hornydeanwi said:
your so right, now she sleeps overnight at his place and took off her wedding ring. deanneilmarion@yahoo.comwant her to get pregant but he pulls out or wears a rubber. any ideals?[/QUOTE

Hi Dean ,thanks for sharing those precious moments of Marion getting satisfied with her bbc lover, it's hard to imagine how all that can fit in her.
As for the getting pregnant part there has to be something other than him pulling out as he cums, but isn't that what makes it so hot when your watching them