Atlanta Area Local Men Only Please

Kara

Texas Hotwife Seeks FWB
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2018
Texas USA
Looking to connect with local males only. Not interested in meeting up with couples. Multiple partners welcome. Tall, dark and handsome preferred, and the darker the better :) If you don't live here, please don't bother. Married and date with consent. Husband travels long-term for work. Moving to new house in Atlanta area from out of state as of this post.

- - lyssa06.jpg

Reactions: tixeros78, CasanovaNephew, NCfitcock and 9 others
Hey there I'm a 30 year old non white guy located about 30 mins north of Atlanta!

Private001.jpg Private004.jpeg Private009.jpg

Hi, dark Atlanta native here. I am very interested. Also, into sharing you as well with my buddies.

20181201_003224.jpg

Last edited:
Kara said:
Looking to connect with local males only. Not interested in meeting up with couples. Multiple partners welcome. Tall, dark and handsome preferred, and the darker the better :) If you don't live here, please don't bother. Married and date with consent. Husband travels long-term for work. Moving to new house in Atlanta area from out of state as of this post.
Am Travis am in Augusta and interested in meet an talking to you if your interested text me back or kik Gazipdown

- - lyssa06.jpg

Kara said:

- - lyssa06.jpg

So sexy.
Would be incredibly hot watching you enjoy BBC!

About 40 minutes to atl for me but we can get a room half way.

Kara said:

- - lyssa06.jpg

Hello this is Conner the male half of this profile. I’m latin and hung. I travel to Atlanta for business. Do you have Kik?

Reactions: tixeros78
Im actually in Augusta but if you’re in Atlanta, I’d love to visit more often.

I'm in Atlanta. When is your next visit?