• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Attention NYC Bulls

• Thread starterCuck1010
  • Start date

Cuck1010

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
Any Stud bulls want to train and already cuckold husband with a hot brunette wife? She has already cheated on me once. Im now looking for a masculine bull in the nyc area. She is hot. If your interseted PM me

An update on my post*

I'm 35
My wife is 33

She is a stunning brunette curvy c cups fat ass great legs
5'6" lbs
Red manicured toes and nails

She recently cheated on me and I'm looking for a hunky stud in NYC who is in shape, hung, articulate and dark haired light eyes.

I'm to introduce you to her and arrange a long term relationship

Reactions: Useyourwife
It is a shame she waited so long to cheat on you. You are obviously proud of her body, and I am so pleased she took things into her hands, at last, and wants to "go for it".

Yes, yes, yes, yes - she needs hunky guys to take her on a trip to Heaven.

Now a question, what are you going to do to fill your LONG nights once the Bulls put their eyes on her loveliness? What happens if they wish to keep her for a week at a time to pull trains?

Afterall, most Bulls want the best for the wives they date, and sharing your wife with their horny mates is a natural progression when they discover her red nails is turning them on.

I just can't satisfy her anymore
She needs big cock
She wants to be fucked hard
I can't do it anymore
Oh I'll be waiting home to suck her clean or there holding her legs open and inserting her lover into her

Cuck1010 said:
I just can't satisfy her anymore
She needs big cock
She wants to be fucked hard
I can't do it anymore
Oh I'll be waiting home to suck her clean or there holding her legs open and inserting her lover into her

I appreciate your honest appraisal, so rest up, and enjoy watching her reach out to embrace her primal urges. Your work is done, feel so happy for her. notice the glint in her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread