• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

audio recording?

• Thread starterchance99
  • Start date

chance99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2009
Hi all, new here but not the idea ;)

does anyone have any recordings or links to recording of thier wifes fucking another man, like auido only i mean, recorded a phone conversation ? or hid a mic in th eroom to listne in after ? or even try to record the audio from another room ?

would love to hear anything like that

had an ex and we'd enjoy ourselves often - I'd love calling her when she'd picked up someone and was midway through fucking them, or about to do it - I'd pretend to be 'the friend' and call her. Wish I'd recorded some of the conversations with her distracted, trying to talk to me with someone's cock in her.
I'd love to find some voice mail messages from women midway through being picked up by strangers. Those are some of my fave moments, when the woman maybe isn't entirely sure if she'll 'get lucky' (or even go through with it) but is checking in with the cuck back home. Must be some of those audio clips around..?

I did mobile-record whenever my hot wife date with her guy. By just simply made a call then my wife will hold it to let me hearing what going on. What's they call 'ecouterism' but I enjoy and imagine any time when replay.

Users who are viewing this thread