Aussie Hotwife & The Nephew

suckglovaa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2023
Melbourne, Australia
Heya everyone,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. Lurked on here constantly a while back when I was just getting into the lifestyle. Especially with the epic tales of Highlander and his incredible wife. (Hoping forum is more welcoming here as I've find posting and sharing my life kinda cathartic both during and post pregnancy).

I'm suckglovaa an owned aussie hotwife and MILF from Melbourne. Married to a permanently pussy free, locked cuckold. Currently a mother of four (two oldest by hubby, two youngest (twins) with my nephew). Girlfriend, sub and baby mama to my half-aussie-half-indian nephew who lives with us and is my bull, lover, partner, master, owner and amazing baby daddy to all my kids, but our two beautiful princesses in particular.

Happy to expand more if people are interested and I'm allowed to.

• Love
Reactions: castrated_cuck, Ladiesfucker, abvt75 and 4 others
that is a very interesting backstory. How long has your nephew bull been living with you? do the have pics of yourself and your nephew bull?

CutWarrior said:
that is a very interesting backstory.
Yeah we get that a lot as you'd imagine.
CutWarrior said:
How long has your nephew bull been living with you?
He moved in around three years ago now. We've been together for almost four. Our first time was just after his 18th when he was staying over with us while his parents went on a second honeymoon.
CutWarrior said:
do the have pics of yourself and your nephew bull?
Obviously do. Have tonnes. But not someone to share that online. Especially in this day and age with OF, prefer to keep it private and control who actually knows everything about us.
suckglovaa threw 6-faced dice Total: 4
4 4

Does your husband watch you and your nephew? What's the craziest thing you've done with the nephew?

Apologies for the slow reply. Very busy as you'd imagine with two new borns, and all the Christmas stuff going on with family. Even with the cucky around to help with everything, we've been swamped.
IctRider said:
Does your husband watch you and your nephew?
Not any more. The cuck was allowed to watch initially when we first started along with rubbing his little clit, but slowly got weaned off step by step. First into full chastity but still being allowed to clean when my nephew moved in. Then the cuck was made fully pussy free around a year after. He's fully denied my pussy and body now both physically and visually. Else he gets in trouble and I have to punish him, and I get punished by my nephew as well for allowing the cuck to see his property.
IctRider said:
What's the craziest thing you've done with the nephew?
Honestly, from a bog standard, conservative, unsatisfied wife hating life dealing with the useless cuck that was my husband. I've gone down such a deep rabbit hole with my nephew the past few years that I can barely tell the difference between what is and isn't crazy anymore. There is very little we haven't/won't do if he wants it. Only real hard no's for him or me are scat, bloody/injuring each other or having another man. But everything else is fair game.
Breeding and incest is obviously a big one given our current situation. We're hoping to have at least two more kids. Also love public sex. I love being dominated and used by him so also regularly ask him for spankings. We've had quite a lot of fun with pee play as it gets us both off. Threesomes on the regular too, initially with my other married friends, but only with my little sis now several times a week. Sister and I absolutely love cum play. Especially eating our nephew's cum out of each other's holes and snowballing. I'm also a massive massive fan of cum marinating and that constant feeling of his cum slowly dripping out of me, so my nephew does his best to keep me satisfied and filled with his cum near constantly.

Reactions: nelssim
You seem to have a very complex sex life. Love that you and your sister both share the same cum too. That's pretty kinky and sexy.
Do you have other men on the side who can fulfill your cum needs ?
I'd love to cum and piss in your mouth and fill your pussy too if that turns you on. Would also be cool if your sister could join in too. Love to see you both in action.

LoveCumSluts said:
You seem to have a very complex sex life. Love that you and your sister both share the same cum too. That's pretty kinky and sexy.
Do you have other men on the side who can fulfill your cum needs ?
I'd love to cum and piss in your mouth and fill your pussy too if that turns you on. Would also be cool if your sister could join in too. Love to see you both in action.
Nope I don't. I'm totally owned by my nephew, and while I would fuck another man if he told me. I have no need for any other man, and he does not share his women anyways.