Aussie wives

• Thread starterMiccks
  • Start date

Miccks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2018
Looking for other blokes in Australia that post there wives let us see and tell is where your from

Resized_20180813_190411_6379_2.jpeg 20160214_124545.jpeg 20151019_075943.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mahuhi, Paulag, Flcpl and 5 others
Miccks said:
Looking for other blokes in Australia that post there wives let us see and tell is where your from

Resized_20180813_190411_6379_2.jpeg 20160214_124545.jpeg 20151019_075943.jpeg
Is she really your wife mate ?
Love those huge Tits ! She's a real peach.

LoveCumSluts said:
Is she really your wife mate ?
Love those huge Tits ! She's a real peach.
Yes she is

Miccks said:
Super ! Do you share her at all ?? Is she into it ?

LoveCumSluts said:
Super ! Do you share her at all ?? Is she into it ?
Only with other women

Miccks said:
Only with other women
Your wife is bi-sexual ? Lucky you ? Do you get to join in too ?

LoveCumSluts said:
Your wife is bi-sexual ? Lucky you ? Do you get to join in too ?
Yes and yes sometimes

My taboo loving bbw slut from Tassie

IMG_1631.png IMG_1476.jpeg IMG_0570.jpeg IMG_0749.png IMG_0339.png

• Love
Reactions: Paulag and Flcpl
Essgeez said:
My taboo loving bbw slut from Tassie

IMG_1631.png IMG_1476.jpeg IMG_0570.jpeg IMG_0749.png IMG_0339.png
Hey mate, your slut has a very nice pussy. It looks so tidy and delicious. Nice tits too btw.
Good to see her enjoying a cock in her mouth. That's what a good slut does right ? Suck a cock and take that load in her mouth.
Does she swallow your load ?

A beachside suburb of Sydney here.

I'm dating a 49 year old pawg milf. Very plain looking - think librarian and conservative in most things. Turns out I'm only the 5th guy she's been with.

Great lady, dynamite in bed - beyond my wildest expectations (and I've dated and been married to some complete sluts, shared most and been a bull for other couples.)

Being a single mum, she decided the most efficient way to meet her sexual needs after her divorce and before we met was to find fuck buddies that could fit in with her busy life.

She had 3 guys - one in their 20s, another two in their late 30s that she had on a fuck roster for nearly 4 years. On average she would see at least 2 of them a week. Usually they'd come to her place on their lunch breaks or after work for a few hours. All were married and she was fine with that. She'd blow them (sucking cock is her favourite thing) and them ride them once they were hard again.

She said they all treated her like a ***** but without the $. Polite and friendly but for their sexual gratification. Only one put any real effort into pleasing her, she'd blow them or ride them and get her kicks that way. She also said their cocks were so great they didn't need to put any effort into pleasing her like I do. All were hung, one especially -10” thick. “Their cocks did all the work babe, they would just lie back with the arms behind their head whilst I sucked them or rode them”

Some weeks the rostering got complicated and she didn't want to disappoint. The week before I met her she did all 3 in 24 hours. Said it made her feel like a complete slut and she loved every second of it. One guy, Max was her favourite and she says his cock was the best she has ever and probably will ever have again and said "his cock was simply magnificent, I'd almost come just by looking at it. Felt like I was worshiping it when I was on my knees blowing him"

We went to our local sex store not long after we met and bought the closest dildo we could find to him. OMG, she fucks that thing like there's no tomorrow.

She has always enjoyed a finger in her ass and says she always wanted her 'boys' to fuck her in the ass but they were all too big. We call the dildo Max and she unapologetically tells me it's the real Max she thinks of when she uses it with or without me and is glad that she can tell me that without hurting my feelings.

The first time I slept with she was on her period. Originally only offered a blow job but when I said that I go on red, let me fuck her all night.

I think it was the second fuck that she shocked me be saying “is it ok if you stick your fingers in my ass”. Yep two fingers, she pulled some lube out of her bedside drawer.

She loves my cock because she can suck it for ages and that it's just the right size for her ass but isn't sufficient to fuck her in the way she needs and is pleased that she can be honest with me about that and that it does not bother me (turns me on!)

She wasn’t on the pill and hates condoms, so they all went bare back and pulled out. Most times she’d let them unload in her mouth but often they would unload wherever they wanted. She hates come on her face but it was one guys thing she gave him what he wanted.

Being as conservative as she is, said that she wouldn't want to cheat and is glad we have found a way to make up for my short comings.

She says this without intending to titilate, just being factual but it turns me on. it The real Max keeps in touch and says if we ever break up, he'd love to keep using her as his fuck toy (his words). With my encouragement she always replies and it's just a matter of time until he joins us. He's only keen to play with her solo and she insists that I need to be there to watch at least.

She has also setup Max with two of her single mum friends and they regularly compare notes about his amazing cock - on one occasion in my presence.

So not a slut by numbers or looks. You’d probably walk past her in the supermarket and not even turn your head.

It’s always the quiet ones…

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 9.50.02 pm.png Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 9.45.02 pm.png IMG_3638.jpeg IMG_3582.jpeg IMG_3580.jpeg IMG_3577.jpeg IMG_3523.jpeg