• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Austin, Tx for BBC or BiSlut

• Thread starterWhiteCpl4PerversePleasure
  • Start date

WhiteCpl4PerversePleasure

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2005
Nevada fall of 2020
Hi all. My hub and I may have the opportunity to be in Austin Sat, May 3, late afternoon and evening. Would appreciate name of a club my hub could take me to that would be a good place to pick up a Black man for a quickie. Or, as an alternative, a slutty bi female that is into BBC and into anonymous sex in XXX bookstores with glory holes or sex in XXX theaters. In fact, I would love to meet a mature, aggressively bi-sexual female that is a sexually promiscuous slut for bareback Black cock I could meet with from time to time in Austin to go to Black clubs or glory holes, etc. Thanks!

Attachments

• Charlie09.JPG
    Charlie09.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,473
  • Certified4.JPG
    Certified4.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,920
I love your attitude!! I'd love to lick you from your tail bone to your belly button and back!! Just thought I'd through that out there for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wana fuck you

Thanks

Thanks for the comments guys, but I am really looking for an Austin area Black man or a black cock slut to meet up with...

I live in AUstin darling. Red Fez, Barcelona, Paradox are just to name a few. 27 SBM here, I hope you find what you are looking for. give a look at slugthepoetx on yahoo. be well

These two places FOR SURE.

Hippie Hollow

The only fully nude beach in Texas. Swingers and couples congregate by the second bathroom. Gay men are at the far end of the park. The further you walk, the gayer it gets.

Club Allure. Full on swingers club. Open sex and fuck rooms. All that shit. You get membership at the door. No single men admitted. If you drink, make sure to bring your own liquor and beer. They'll take care of the rest.

The other clubs like Paradox are just cheesy dance clubs.

I highly recommend Hippie Hollow. Weather will be beautiful when your in town. You may find yourself visiting Austin again just to go there.

Below are links for information about Hippie Hollow and Allure.

Hippie Hollow Clothing Optional Nudist Park Lake Travis Austin Texas
Hippie Hollow Park, Travis County, Texas

Allure Austin

Have fun.

I am in Austin as well. Hit me up and let's talk.

Damn I missed ya. Next time you are going to be in austin Hit me up. Yahoo ID Rawbbcdumpnu Email Rawbbcdumpnu@yahoo.com

I have more pics of me on my yahoo profile rawbbcdumpnu's Yahoo! profile

Hope you'll be back in town soon. Love fucking white stranger pussy bareback and flooding it with seed!!

Users who are viewing this thread