• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Australian wives?

• Thread starterKandJPlus
  • Start date

KandJPlus

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
May 13, 2021
Was watching the movie "Quigly down under" and thought of a question for our Aussie members. Has sleeping with Aboriginal men become a fetish for Aussie gals like white women and black men here in the states?

Reactions: onlylooking
no

KandJPlus said:
Was watching the movie "Quigly down under" and thought of a question for our Aussie members. Has sleeping with Aboriginal men become a fetish for Aussie gals like white women and black men here in the states?
Not that I have seen. I had a girlfriend that was previously shared by her ex with an indigenous man. Multilpe wives were common in many tribes.

not where we are they are more in the centre of Australia mostly

Reactions: KandJPlus
There are handsome studly aboriginal men, but few and far in between. And statistically not all are hung.

Its the same with dark skinned men in the USA, but their percentage of the total population is much higher.

~ 5 times higher.

So for every stud you will come across ~ 5 or so not so studly guys.

When the population percentage increases this helps the likelihood of meating one..

Our indigenous population is not as madly religious as the African dark skinned guys. Also the aborigines are more likely to go for a dalliance than the highly religious African married dudes. Variations on individuals being considered.

Also most of our population of women (compared with US women) are not into interracial. Some are but very few. I think there is a multitude of reasons, but religion may be one.

This of course is my opinion.

Reactions: redback

Users who are viewing this thread