• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Autistic Black Shy Church Wife *******!!!!!

blackwife30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2013
des moines
Hey guys Im Still Lookin 4 A Jerk bud who likes to degrade or humiliate my blk wife pics with me and vids of her...Now Shes A Bit Autistic very shy and religous so shes not in the life what so ever she has no idea im showing her pics and i wana keep it that way...so again im just lookin 4 a kool jerk bud to mic with degrade her blk ass with breed her etc.. i dont care lol so lets have fun im at taencrys@yahoo.com

Attachments

• tits wit blu panties legs open with born face 2.jpg
    tits wit blu panties legs open with born face 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 660
  • bare titty's.jpg
    bare titty's.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 390
  • face coverd blue jean legs spread.jpg
    face coverd blue jean legs spread.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 430
  • cf2fd758.jpg
    cf2fd758.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 451
Reactions: SisterLove
WOW! She is damn HOT!!

I am in same situation as you...my black wife refuses to play, but I know she gets plenty of looks from older white men. When she talks about white men taking an interest in her, she pretends she doesn't like it, but when I feel her pussy, she is soaked. Your wife is very hot and has the look of so many of those black church ladies who outwardly seem so respectable, but really need to cum with a BWC inside them. The fact that your wife is shy and autistic would make it even more horny to think of a dominant white male taking her.

Users who are viewing this thread