• Start date

kerry54 dwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2009
how do i go about getting an avatar?

kerry54 dwf said:
how do i go about getting an avatar?

It must be a "mod-only" thing. Only three people that I have seen have one, and they are all mods. The place in your dashboard where you could choose to upload an image for your avatar only has one button, and that button ensures that you can't post your avatar. Not sure if this is intentional (couldn't imagine why) or it's just an oversight.

Ditto.

Can one of the mods let us know if this is intentional? (and if yes, why?)

Last edited by a moderator:
how to

I'm presuming you mean an avatar in the chat room. ist when you get in the chat room go to the top of the page click on options click on avatar and pick one from the list

cuckdagn said:
I'm presuming you mean an avatar in the chat room. ist when you get in the chat room go to the top of the page click on options click on avatar and pick one from the list

That might be possible in chat, but I'm betting that you can't upload a custom avatar. You can't use an avatar on this board unless you are a mod. I still don't know why not.

Reactions: jprtist
This is supposed to be fixed now.... has anyone tried to make an avatar for themselves? Please do so in your profile and let me know if it works.

thanks for works

gears said:
That might be possible in chat, but I'm betting that you can't upload a custom avatar. You can't use an avatar on this board unless you are a mod. I still don't know why not.

Pisses me off, they write me as soon as I joiined telling me to post an avatar. I chose an image from my file, and posted it to my profile, It's on my profile, but still doesn't show up by my name. What gives?