• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Awsome Cleveland Wife Seeks Hung Bull

• Thread starterHappycouple
  • Start date

Happycouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2005
My beautiful wife has recently developed a craving for black cock. We would like to go out for drinks and dancing with a hung bull. We want to be upfront in saying that she is not ready to be fucked but she would love to play around. We are hoping that we can form a good relationship with a stud that will turn into casual sex. This gentlemen should be respectful but at the same time be able arouse her. We are not into pushy people and please be disease free.

Dark Cavern Forums - happycouple's Album: Beautiful Wife

We are being upfront with you so please do the same for us.
If this interests you please reply or send an email to wavyredhair@gmail.com

Attachments

• Beautiful_Ass_1.jpg
    Beautiful_Ass_1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 330
  • On_the_Sink.jpg
    On_the_Sink.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 453
  • Beautiful_Ass_2.jpg
    Beautiful_Ass_2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 662
  • Beautiful_Ass_3.jpg
    Beautiful_Ass_3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 456
  • Out_on_the_Town.jpg
    Out_on_the_Town.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 721
What a Sweet ASS!

I'd love to bury my cock in that!

i hope she can find what she wants.. BBC

i'm sure there is tons of takers, i would love to hit that delicious ass

Bbc in nyc

I'll use all holes

same here too!!!!!!

I am afraid you have under-estimated how sexy your photos are - it won't be casual, the Bulls will move in for a few nights at a time, and hubby better brush up his breakfast making skills, and wash the Bull's car at the car wash before dark Friday night; Saturday, hover car inside; Sunday, wax and polish car; Monday morning, thank the Bulls for taking care of the wife.

Thanks

Thanks everyone. My wife really enjoys the comments.

HOT Cleveland wife

Beautiful wife you have. so nice to see more Cleveland area white couples looking to satisfy black men. It's growing in this area and I'm so happy to see it. I ALWAYS encourage white females and couples to go black. It's the way of the future.

God damn!!! I wish you guys were a little closer. Your wife looks like my favorite type of white woman. Do you have any pictures of what she looks like on an average day??

Beatiful ass!

Uhhhhhhh, I'm in Lorain County. We should converse.

Very nice pictuers. I'm sure your fantasy will happen soon. With her body she won't lack for partners. What is her age?

T

Still looking

We still haven't found anyone yet.

Damn. Guess I'm out. lol

sorry to say I'm in MS

Users who are viewing this thread