Baby Fever In Nj

• Thread starterNurse2BinNJ
  • Start date

Nurse2BinNJ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2016
Do others have trouble with the strong desire to get preg even tho it would be disastrous? Follow me on twitter @eastcoast_prepp if u want to discuss.

CjESJuBUgAAz199.jpg

Reactions: BorrowMyWife, carbex, Covfefe and 9 others
Nurse2BinNJ said:
Do others have trouble with the strong desire to get preg even tho it would be disastrous? Follow me on twitter @eastcoast_prepp if u want to discuss.

CjESJuBUgAAz199.jpg

You would look fantastic with your nice flat tummey starting to swell with a nice black baby. In it

Reactions: shocked
My wife and I always have the bull either cum in her pussy or she swallows his cum. She's in her early twenties and we both know that eventually she will get pregnant but that's the rush.

Reactions: Focker, 44 mwm, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl and 1 other person
Wouldn't mind trying to knock you up ;)

It’s a thrill and you should enjoy that if you choose too!

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
My wife continually encouraged the men she was with to put a baby in her belly. With black men she would be real vocal about them to put a black baby in me, she would urge them to come on and do it, put a black baby in my white belly. Many. many tried and the only black man to succeed was the big cocked black man that lived with use for about 3 years, unfortunately she miscarried when she was a little over 4 months and just starting to show. There is a picture in my galleries that shows her pregnant with Haywood's baby. It truly was a huge rush when she became pregnant, and very depressing when she lost it. GTR

Reactions: Emmett Strong, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Nurse2BinNJ said:
No — but then, I'm a male. (When I fill out medical forms that ask if I'm pregnant, I say "Probably not.")

Nice photo, BTW. Thank you for posting it. I notice you don't have engagement & wedding rings on your left hand, which suggests you aren't married. Is the prospect of becoming a single mother what you mean by, "It would be disastrous," if you were to fulfill your preoccupation and become pregnant....?

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Bear said:
My wife and I always have the bull either cum in her pussy or she swallows his cum. She's in her early twenties and we both know that eventually she will get pregnant but that's the rush.

lovely photo of her with bbc in her balls deep